Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

I started playing this hack, but I can't really go further because of bug, or something...

I reached the Floccesy Ranch, had the dialogue with the breeders about the missing Herdier, caught a few random Pokemon there. Before finding the Herdier, I went back to Town caught some other Pokes and stuff. When I went back to the Ranch, I can no longer see the girl breeder that heals my Pokemon, cannot talk to Hugh, and the Team Plasma grunt.

I was able to battle the old man and some guy just before reaching the missing Herdier. I can also talk with the Herdier. But not with Hugh and Plasma Grunt.

What do I do?

EDIT: Watched some videos on youtube of random people playing Pokemon White 2. Basically, what happened is that Hugh (Rival), never asked me: "Did Herdier... wander somewhere back here?".

Here is the video:

The part that messed up is at 2:46. I just continued north without anything happening.

I'm still stuck there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! This is by far my favorite hack to play, but I do have a question. If you could help me out, that would be greatly appreciated. :) I've tried playing through at least three copies of this hack (on nds4ios), and in certain parts of the game, it crashes. (If I try walking through Castelia City, in the Relic Passage, entering Mistralton Cave, and on a portal of Team Plasma's Frigate.) Have others experienced this too? I'm curious if it's a faulty game or if a different emulator would help.

When I unlocked the Key System with my saved game and I changed the difficulty to Challenge Mode, I ended up at the Plasma Frigate! I made sure that I don't have any Pokémon B2W2 saves and somehow I still ended up there.

Pikaedit says this is my save data:

Save File Version: BW2

Trainer ȯlȯzȯ 559/19189 (Female)

Money: 3000

Playtime: 0:10:13

Badges: 0

Battle Points: 0

Entralink Black Level: 0

Entralink White Level: 0

C-Gear Skin: Active

Dex Skin: Not Active

Musical Data: Not Active

Pokémon Data

Party has 6 PKMN

There is one PKMN on the storage slot for Fused with Kyurem

Total PKMN on Save File = 7

BlazeBlack2_27_14342.png

BlazeBlack2_50_14613.png

BlazeBlack2_50_13242.png

Also, when I check the Bag, the game crashes.

BlazeBlack2_27_14342.png.9a2fbfc3d0b1507

BlazeBlack2_50_14613.png.1f6ff3bd12462e5

BlazeBlack2_50_13242.png.d28d08ddb723bc6

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey how did you manage to edit the items on the ground?? For example, on the Floccesy Ranch you switched a pokéball with a Quick Claw. How did you do that? I just haven't been able to found out where the change was made, I've looked on narc a/0/5/6 (script narc) file 890 (the one for Floccesy Ranch) but there's nothing different there. I've even looked on the overworld narc a/1/2/6 file 306 (again, Floccesy Ranch) and didn't find any changes there neither. Was the change made somewhere else? If so, on which narc or file??

Hey how did you manage to edit the items on the ground?? For example, on the Floccesy Ranch you switched a pokéball with a Quick Claw. How did you do that? I just haven't been able to found out where the change was made, I've looked on narc a/0/5/6 (script narc) file 890 (the one for Floccesy Ranch) but there's nothing different there. I've even looked on the overworld narc a/1/2/6 file 306 (again, Floccesy Ranch) and didn't find any changes there neither. Was the change made somewhere else? If so, on which narc or file??

You should try PM gim, he hasn't been around this post in a while, so it's more probable for him to answer you in a PM.

is there any way to change keldeo's form in this version (volt white 2) ? because when i talk to the rock on the pledge grove nothing happened

i already have cobalion, virizion, terrakion

i also tried making my keldeo remember the secret sword move via PWT NPC (where meloetta's relic song works) but its form still not changed

• 2 weeks later...
is there any way to change keldeo's form in this version (volt white 2) ? because when i talk to the rock on the pledge grove nothing happened

i already have cobalion, virizion, terrakion

i also tried making my keldeo remember the secret sword move via PWT NPC (where meloetta's relic song works) but its form still not changed

Same thing works only get a keldeo instead:

She can't. Use pokegen, you can get an event Meloetta from this page, she will learn Relic Song and unlock the funfest mission.
Enable Memory Link Features in Blaze Black 2

Thanks a lot, it works!

Some moves weren't added in my complete patch, while others were. For example: Dustox does not learn psybeam at level 10, but instead learns confusion as is the norm for vanilla, while it learns gust at level 12 instead of the normal level 13. Tyrogue also did not learn Rock Smash at level 10.

Also, I have yet to find a mareep or houndour after 20 or so encounters in Floccesy Ranch, but that could be a string of bad luck.

• 2 weeks later...

You messed up on a trainer on Route 13. There's a Fisherman who says "Take a look at my Alomomola." But you made it so he has Vaporeon and Starmie, with no Alomomola!

There's also a guy on Route 12, who says "Isn't that right, Heracross?" When you beat him, but it was replaced with a Blaziken!

hey, i got this a while back and i've been playing it over 400 hours in.

i finally managed to catch all 649 pokemons and professor juniper gave me an item called "???".

what is this item? it just says "???" and the description says "a rare stone". it looks like the light stone you use to summon reshiram. when juniper gave it to me, she said "the shiny stone makes you more likely to meet shiny pokemons". this item seems different from the shiny stone, seeing as the game gave me the shiny stone at an earlier point and the shiny stone is in my key items named "shiny stone".

so what is this "???" item for???

hey, i got this a while back and i've been playing it over 400 hours in.

i finally managed to catch all 649 pokemons and professor juniper gave me an item called "???".

what is this item? it just says "???" and the description says "a rare stone". it looks like the light stone you use to summon reshiram. when juniper gave it to me, she said "the shiny stone makes you more likely to meet shiny pokemons". this item seems different from the shiny stone, seeing as the game gave me the shiny stone at an earlier point and the shiny stone is in my key items named "shiny stone".

so what is this "???" item for???

I haven't made it to the end, but it sounds like the shiny charm from the actual games. I wonder if the ROM hack had deleted the item but not removed the script.

I got the shiny Porygon from Route 6, I would like to know how can I evolve it without trading it( because Porygon was meant to evolve with the trading method, but since this is a hack version, could there be another way?)

Normally you trade it with an Upgrade, but in this game, Upgrade is a usable item like an evolution stone. Give it a try on it. (Similarly dubious disk for Porygon-Z).

• 3 weeks later...

So after countless resets I have found something out that's very interesting about Blase black 2 and also Black 2 on the Ds. I call it Shiny hunting or in my case hunting for the right nature and Ev totals of said shiny.

I got my first shiny at 873 encounters after I got the shiny charm, It was a shiny croagunk :D he's light blue... I save a lot when I am hunting shinies and decided to try something.

The last time I saved before encountering my Croagunk was at 865 so I soft reset and tried to see if I could encounter a different shiny at the same number of 873, 1st try I got no Croagunk from 865-700 and no shiny so I soft reset again. From about 870-873 whenever a Croagunk appeared he was shiny no matter how many times I reset from 870-873. After many a shiny croagunk and resets I saw that the nature changed every reset and the Ev's were different. I gave up after awhile and now I have a Shiny Toxicroak lvl 54 with Impish nature, likes to thrash about with attack-146 defense-93 sp. atk-106 sp def-90 speed-112 hp-197

My next shiny was a shiny starly and after countless resets only starly would show up shiny at 3563-3570, I gave up on hunting him and got a rash nature with sturdy body StarRaptor at lvl 35 Atk-98 def-65 sp atk-46 sp def-37 (really low) speed-85.

So I need people to test this for me multiple times with Shinies to see if it works on the DS properly and to make it easier for some people to get the nature and stats they want for their Shiny. If it works Hell yea, if not it might only work on a hacked version of the game. I think Shinies have certain encounter numbers and if all possible I am trying to figure out a equation to see if I can pinpoint what encounter number certain species of pokemon show up. Seeing as croagunk and starly only appeared shiny between those select numbers and nothing else I think I have come across something that would make finding shinies a lot easier. I did this with a shiny charm so that also might make a difference as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Updated the link

Man, could you please tell me which tool you used to make every pokémon be catchable? I used one back in 2012 for my hack of pokémon white, but I can't seem to remember which tool I used back then, I thought it was pokegen or pokesav, but they're for entirely other porpose lol