Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

Great... I edited how many items I had in PokéGen, now it says my game file is corrupted. >_>

Is there a way to un-corrupt a save file? I do NOT want to have to do everything all over again!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Great... I edited how many items I had in PokéGen, now it says my game file is corrupted. >_>

Is there a way to un-corrupt a save file? I do NOT want to have to do everything all over again!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Pokegen should have saved a backup of the save you edited. It should be in the same folder as the save file and have the extension [savefilename].bak, rename that to .sav or whatever your save file extension is and replace the corrupt one with it.

Pokegen should have saved a backup of the save you edited. It should be in the same folder as the save file and have the extension [savefilename].bak, rename that to .sav or whatever your save file extension is and replace the corrupt one with it.

Whew! Thanks! I thought that bak was from an older version, so I didn't try that.

Enable Memory Link Features in Blaze Black 2 .

Instructions:

1. read the first post in that thread, the only change will be the 0x7EA10 info below this post.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?32866-Activate-Memory-Link-features-(B2W2)

2.back up your save file.

3.open your save file in HxD

4.open this attached file in HxD

5.select all of the hex from the attached file, copy

6.highlight 0x7E000 to 0x7EA1F 0x7EA10 in your save file

7.In the program in the bluetext on the left it will look like 0007E000 to 0007EA10

9.paste in to your save file

10.save your save file (with a new name)

11.open new save in pokegen

save save file in pokegen (to fix checksums)

import save file to your cart/emulator.

Then on The Title Screen Go to

Unova Link --> Memory Link ---> Memory List and you see that it works!

Join Avenue (Rank 10 Shops) in Blaze Black 2

Join Avenue Works and I have all Rank 10 Shops except for NPC Jess in a Rank 1 Dojo who after the Elite 4 will give me the option to convert her to a Nursery normally.

I used Drastic Ds Emulatiorfor Android r2.2.0.2a and have earned my 3rd gym badge.

1. Play the game until you are able to visit Join Avenue.

2. Activate Max Popularity AR Code.

3. Activate Max Rank AR Code.

4.On your Android keep setting the clock 2 days ahead and 2 people will come every time.

5. Invite the Fans you want to open up shops.

6. When finished save the game using Save inside Black 2/ White 2.

7. Move the time 2 days ahead on your Android Settings. I did 3/14, 3/16, 3/18, 3/20 etc and talk to the two fans each time.

You must save your game normally by pressing X and Save Button before you change the time everytime!

8. When you have all the shops you want Activate the "All Shops Max Rank and Popularity :::Press Select "AR Code.

9. All Your Shops Will be Level 9 and You will need one Fan to "Recommend" them to the Shop. Move the time 2 days ahead each time you want 2 new fans and "Recommend" all your shops to Rank 10.

10. After you beat the Elite Four the Nursery Shop is unlocked when 1 specific Fan "Invited" to a shop wants to switch to a Nursery.

Scientist♀ Jaclyn

Scientist♂ Jacorey

Hiker Jaylen

Nurse Jess

Roughneck Jimbo

Parasol Lady Josie

11. I recommend if you don't have the patience to get all your shops to Rank 10 (takes about 1 hour), then Activate all Your Shops using the" All Shops Max Rank and Popularity :::Press Select" after you select all your shops and get your Nursery (after Elite Four). You will simply have to 8 and 9 after the Elite Four and one of the shops NPCs wants to build a Nursery.

In my game I will have to do the Rank 10 Ar Code all over again when I get the Nursery to get all my shops to Rank 10.

Edit: I have a save file with Memory Link, Easy Mode, Challenge Mode, Black Tower Key, White Forest Key, and the Join Avenue Rank 10 Shops Unlocked. In this save file I have 3 gym badges and am located in Nimbasa City with 5 Pokemon.

Somehow I doubt this will get looked at being that this came out so long ago, but in the documentation it says Electrike and Manectric have a revamped levelset. I'm pretty sure this isn't the case, as the documentation says it should learn Spark at level 13, but didn't learn it until level 20 (which is the level it learns it in canon BW2), and it didn't learn Electro Ball at all (which, according to the docs, should be learned at level 18). Just for what it's worth.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm in the middle of creating an IV Calculator based off the Base Stats in BB2 and Sacred Gold/Storm Silver also by Drayano. This is nowhere near completed but I thought I'd share it now, it's a google docs spreadsheet so feel free to drop off some useful comments. And check it frequently for updates. I hope this is useful to people.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApWV-fWsJZAwdDNZZHlHZFQ2M0NYb3g1NzNnQWRRQVE&usp=drive_web#gid=2

This is what it looks like currently, in the middle of adding conditional formatting on the base stat values. Searching also works.

84zUMsY.png

So I'm having a problem, I'm at the forth city and I need to get a Pokemon out of the PC. Everytime I do this my decides to freeze, I have tried turning it off and on again and also redownloading it and reusing the same save file. I can deposit pokemon but I can't withdraw as the game will completely freeze and become unplayable.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Having A problem as well, I'm trying to play Pokemon Blaze Black 2 On my 3DS R4i Gold (Updated to the latest kernel) And when i try and load Pokemon Blaze Black 2 It Comes up with "Loading" then after a while it turns red. Is there a way to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...

I doubt this will be answered, but..

Does anyone know how to fix the frame rate drop when saving? It's really annoying having to wait 10 minutes for the game to save and this didn't happen for the first 8 hours of playing the game, but now it does.

Please help, thanks.

EDIT: This has also happened on the regular rom (Pokemon White 2) and I realized this started happening in Castelia City in both games

I doubt this will be answered, but..

Does anyone know how to fix the frame rate drop when saving? It's really annoying having to wait 10 minutes for the game to save and this didn't happen for the first 8 hours of playing the game, but now it does.

Please help, thanks.

EDIT: This has also happened on the regular rom (Pokemon White 2) and I realized this started happening in Castelia City in both games

What are you playing it on? If you're in an emulator, you're limited by the speed of your hard drive. If on a flashcart, you're limited by the speed of the micro SD card (in which case you'd want to reformat it, because it should be faster than the legit cartridge).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am witnessing strange bugg, I got freeze every time I walk into Nimbasa gym,

what is weird I already past this gym on other save file (I beated elite4, my pokes are on 80 levels) and now I decided to start new game with other pokemons

I have tried to walk into Nimbasa gym from my old save (with 80lv pokes) and ... FREEZE.

What the.. can someone tell me what I should do? how to fix that?

It's pretty annoying since I can't continue my jorney now, I tried to replace ROM with original volt white 2 (because I am modifing a bit volt white 2) but it seems to not working, same freeze

as in my modified ROM which didn't make any problems til now...

Help please :)

P.S. I am using Drastic DS 2.2.0.2a

What are you playing it on? If you're in an emulator, you're limited by the speed of your hard drive. If on a flashcart, you're limited by the speed of the micro SD card (in which case you'd want to reformat it, because it should be faster than the legit cartridge).

Forgot I ever posted this..

I'm using nds4ios and I can't be limited by the speed because it's supposed to run full speed for iPad Mini with Retina display. Thanks for the quick reply.

Forgot I ever posted this..

I'm using nds4ios and I can't be limited by the speed because it's supposed to run full speed for iPad Mini with Retina display. Thanks for the quick reply.

Sorry, can't help you there (I'm not too familiar with iOS devices). Maybe make sure you have the latest version of the emulator?

Sorry, can't help you there (I'm not too familiar with iOS devices). Maybe make sure you have the latest version of the emulator?

Awh, yeah I do have the latest version.

I'm gonna play BB2 and see if it's the whole Castelia City/TM Attract problem cus if it is, I can avoid it..