Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

The starters given out by the harlequins do have a chance of being DW, right? I've soft reseted 30-50 times for a Solar Power Charmander, but every single one so far has had Blaze.

Also, do you know how to add the Game ID, and then the cheats, to a Supercard DSTWO? I've scoured the internet, and I can't seem to figure out how.

Sevili you need a "cheat code editor" i have dsone and i think its the same in dstwo.. google something like " dstwo cheat code editor" oder " dstwo how to cheat" or something in this way

sry :D my english is not that good hope i understand ur problem right :D

in my pokemon blaze black 2 the keldeo didnt show up, anyone has same problem ?well i just start a new game but i did see a video on youtube that has a level 50 keldeo when he play new game, keldeo supposed to be in the floccesy town but didnt show up in my game. helpppp dray or anyone else

Finally decided to play this hack and omgz it's awesome!!! So many pokemon I want to use I'm having trouble deciding on who to keep on my team lol. I do have a question though. What is the proper file size of the game after you apply the patch? I'm playing Volt White 2 and the patched game file is 281,534 KB (274 MB). So far things seem to be working fine (I just started the game), but I just want to make sure that it patched correctly since the original file size was 524,288 KB...

The file size should be fine. The actual contents inside the ROM file is actually less than ~524mb (it's actually a little more than 262mb). However, filesizes have to follow multiples of 2 so that's why the ROM had to be buffered up to ~524mb.

Finally decided to play this hack and omgz it's awesome!!! So many pokemon I want to use I'm having trouble deciding on who to keep on my team lol. I do have a question though. What is the proper file size of the game after you apply the patch? I'm playing Volt White 2 and the patched game file is 281,534 KB (274 MB). So far things seem to be working fine (I just started the game), but I just want to make sure that it patched correctly since the original file size was 524,288 KB...
The file size should be fine. The actual contents inside the ROM file is actually less than ~524mb (it's actually a little more than 262mb). However, filesizes have to follow multiples of 2 so that's why the ROM had to be buffered up to ~524mb.

Just to elaborate on this, DS chips are made in multiples of 2, so the available sizes re 256MB or 512MB. 256MB isn't enough to store 274MB, so the 512MB cartridge is used. Most ROM dump tools dump the entire ROM, including the unused parts. There are ROM trim tools to remove the unneeded parts of any untrimmed ROM. So this is normal.

Just to elaborate on this, DS chips are made in multiples of 2, so the available sizes re 256MB or 512MB. 256MB isn't enough to store 274MB, so the 512MB cartridge is used. Most ROM dump tools dump the entire ROM, including the unused parts. There are ROM trim tools to remove the unneeded parts of any untrimmed ROM. So this is normal.

Thank you both for the clarification. :)

excuse im using desmume 0.9.9 on a mac book pro playing volt white 2 and ive been using save states for most of the game after the legend badge and on desmume when i hit open save state then my save state it says state file loading failed any help ??????????? how do i fix this??????

I heard that the starters you get from the Harlequins can't have their DW abilities. Is this true? I've been SRing for a Speed Boost Torchic and so far they've all been Blaze. Can someone confirm this for me? And if so, was this intentional?

Don't post where you got your ROMs from, but it is possible that something happened to that prepatched ROM.

It's always preferred you patch your own ROMs, it's not hard either.

Do you have the latest version of DeSmuME? Should be version r4726, from the SVN.

Have you tried using another emulator?

Don't post where you got your ROMs from, but it is possible that something happened to that prepatched ROM.

It's always preferred you patch your own ROMs, it's not hard either.

Do you have the latest version of DeSmuME? Should be version r4726, from the SVN.

Have you tried using another emulator?

I downloaded from the site, and it said it was version 0.9.8 or something. I don't know where to get the ROM to patch, or how to patch it. Every guide that I find is either old or for Mac.