Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

What am I supposed to do? The Elite Four are CLOBBERING my Pokemon. I now only have TWO left out of six, and NO revives. I'm DOOMED!

EDIT: I got some Max Revives from a...cheat, and with those I defeated the Elite Four AND the Champion! Turns out the Champion was MUCH easier than the Elite Four. sad, right? might of been 'cause I had a level 100 Grass/Dragon type, and the rest of my Pokemon were in the 80-90's. Beat her with only losing 2 Pokemon.

Edited by cheren234

how do you evolve electabuzz i looked over the docs and i noticed you took out the electrizer and in the evolutions you say you use it so i dont know but its driving me crazy

You get the Pokemon, get the item, and click "use" from the item menu. then the Pokemon evolves. simple as that.

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem in my blaze black 2, I defeated the Kyurem yet the veteran did not appear, the first veteran who release de firts trio legendaries appeared, but the one who has has to appear after the capture Kyurem not appeared, what I have to do? I'm afraid of losing all that gameplay over forty hours of gameplay and can not capture the lendarios will be shit, please help me = S

Edited by Bond697
that's unbelievably annoying

please read previous pages.

don't use bold italics, you look like an idiot

Re-encounter the Unlocker Guy in Giant Chasm

FRsG8.jpg

94000130 FFFB0000
B2000024 00000000
10036BF8 00000000
D2000000 00000000

Instructions: Hold select while entering the area. Works on BB2 & VW2, either version (1.0 or the newest).

• Amazed 1

Sorry about that =X

Thanks for the hint,

I read the other pages should be something I unintentionally skipped

later i will tell you if work here, thaks again

yep! did work thaks again

Edited by Fawkez

Hi, I know this might not exaaactly belong here.

I am failing to get the Action Replay codes to work. (That is to say that I DID get the game to work a few times with ar codes but then encounter stuff like stuck on press start screen)

Basically I just have no idea what to do with the game ID. (Do I have to put it somewhere??)

Any help would be appreciated.

OH. Yes. Also, Drayano I love you.

Edited by Tentacula

Hey i got darkrai and keldeo event very earlier and i didnt catch them because i did not unlock them but they are unlocked alredy without unlocking them with talking any vetern or catching cresselia (and i didnt catch them ) is anyone tell me can i need to catch them earlier?