Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

I LOVE blaze black and volt white 1 & 2. i did have a problem with 2 where my pignite reached level 25 and didn't learn drain punch. i have to settle with rock smash as my fighting type move. which sucks. i do also miss pignite/emboar's part ground type. one thing i also miss is the randomization of the kind of battle you have with the gym leaders. like triple battles and such. im also interested in how the memory link shall work.

I am getting a full blank screen, running a TTDS with the latest Wood R4. I have been getting this for about a week now, and it is very frustrating. I have tried re-patching the ROM, with no success. Please help!

is the soft reset, in the wood menu, start, settings, soft reset in game "NO" try it

Hi there !

I've a problem with this hack rom. First of all, I just want to say this hack rom is amazing ! Its author has made an excellent job !

I've taken this hack rom to find Meloetta, because I want to chase this Pokemon. (I'm a shiny hunter, that's why).

But, there is a problem. I've finished the game, I've beaten the Elite Four, I've caught Reshiram (my version is Volt White 2) and after that, I've caught Kyurem at Giant Chiasm. When you do these actions, a "veteran" appears in this grotto, that's right? But i don't find this guy, he's not appeared !

So, how can I catch Meloetta if I can't find this guy? Have you got a solution about that?

Thanks guys !!

(There are some mistakes in my text, sorry, I'm French ! =P)

Thank you SO MUCH! It worked! :)

EDIT: Found ANOTHER error. Same one, but on my TTDS running Retro-Game-Fan's firmware. Any way to fix? I kinda want to...cheat. The firmware is the latest version, by the way.

Edited by cheren234

Thank you SO MUCH! It worked! :)

EDIT: Found ANOTHER error. Same one, but on my TTDS running Retro-Game-Fan's firmware. Any way to fix? I kinda want to...cheat. The firmware is the latest version, by the way.

CHEATS? action replay? but you can make these things in the wood firmware perfectly, i don't have any idea about that retro game firmware

Hi, not sure if this has been asked or answered already, but Im having some trouble with the level up moves.

I've patched the complete version for blaze black 2, but when I get my Tyrogue to lvl 10 (rock smash) or Pignite to lvl 25 (drain punch), they dont learn the moves that are said in the document. I've tried to patch another clean file again and also tried the vanilla version, but its the same result. If you know a way to fix this, please let me know, Thanks.

I LOVE blaze black and volt white 1 & 2. i did have a problem with 2 where my pignite reached level 25 and didn't learn drain punch. i have to settle with rock smash as my fighting type move. which sucks. i do also miss pignite/emboar's part ground type. one thing i also miss is the randomization of the kind of battle you have with the gym leaders. like triple battles and such. im also interested in how the memory link shall work.

My Pignite also missed the Drain Punch in Lv25 and for other people too so i doubt this is a bug unless someone can confirm if their Pignite learnt such move.

where would be the best place to train BEFORE Nimbasa City? my highest lvl Pokemon is my Servine, lvl 31. my lowest lvl is my Riolu, lvl 25. there is NO WAY I can defeat Elesa with those levels.

EDIT: my Servine is now lvl 33, and my Riolu is now a Lucario, lvl 28. The rest of my Pokemon are level 30-32.

Edited by cheren234
Pokemon leveled up

where would be the best place to train BEFORE Nimbasa City? my highest lvl Pokemon is my Servine, lvl 31. my lowest lvl is my Riolu, lvl 25. there is NO WAY I can defeat Elesa with those levels.

EDIT: my Servine is now lvl 33, and my Riolu is now a Lucario, lvl 28. The rest of my Pokemon are level 30-32.

well you could try Wattson. He is in that bar where Meloetta learns Relic Song. You could battle him in challenge mode. Or else you could always go to Nimbasa City and battle Flannery.

My Pignite also missed the Drain Punch in Lv25 and for other people too so i doubt this is a bug unless someone can confirm if their Pignite learnt such move.

i just decided to download pokegen 3.1.10 to give it drain punch

well you could try Wattson. He is in that bar where Meloetta learns Relic Song. You could battle him in challenge mode. Or else you could always go to Nimbasa City and battle Flannery.

Where's Flannery? I can't seem to find her.

EDIT: found her in the Big Stadium. battled her like 4 times on Challenge Mode and WON all four times! my Pokemon are now all level 30-36.

Edited by cheren234

Hi there !

I've a problem with this hack rom. First of all, I just want to say this hack rom is amazing ! Its author has made an excellent job !

I've taken this hack rom to find Meloetta, because I want to chase this Pokemon. (I'm a shiny hunter, that's why).

But, there is a problem. I've finished the game, I've beaten the Elite Four, I've caught Reshiram (my version is Volt White 2) and after that, I've caught Kyurem at Giant Chiasm. When you do these actions, a "veteran" appears in this grotto, that's right? But i don't find this guy, he's not appeared !

So, how can I catch Meloetta if I can't find this guy? Have you got a solution about that?

Thanks guys !!

(There are some mistakes in my text, sorry, I'm French ! =P)

You can find Meloetta in Nimbasa City, in the Pokemon Musical Hall place thingy, if you go up the stairs it'll be between 2 columns. To Drayano, I found this before the elite 4 actually, along with other legends (Victini). Is this how it's supposed to be? (Meloetta was Lv 68)

Where's Flannery? I can't seem to find her.

EDIT: found her in the Big Stadium. battled her like 4 times on Challenge Mode and WON all four times! my Pokemon are now all level 30-36.

Good for ya. thats hw i was able to catch up to Elesa. Drayano did a great job. Let's just say that the Hoenn Leaders are a Training course bfore every gym battle. This attitude should help ya!

Having a problem with Drayden's gym. My Pokemon are ALL level 50-65, and my only dragon-type is my Serperiour which is Grass/Dragon. I'm toast. What do I do? I tried to battle Winona, but BARELY beat her with my Meloletta. I lost ALL of my Pokemon except one by the time she had sent out her Swanna. Help!

Well you could just go with it and do some wild battles. Or you could try an EXP multiplier cheat code. Personally hate 'em though. But you could try something like keep battling Winona, or you could go back to Mistralton City and battle the Hoenn gym leader there. (I didn't battle that person, I couldn't find him!)

NOTE: I do NOT support cheating!