Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

This is off topic, but I really don't see Reshiram beating up Pokemon with those flimsy-looking arms of his.

I definitely think Analytic on Metagross is a fine ability.

The Special spit in Generation 2 was actually a blessing, since it greatly increased the available archetypes... and it made Pokemon like Alakazam fair to fight.

The Special split was a blessing indeed; I was trying to say it has been wrongly done on Articuno.

Sorry about going off topic, I just made some suggestions for future updates if these are going to happen. The hack so far looks pretty brilliant.

If I may, one last comment on that: Something that most people don't know, is that in RBY, Articuno, Zapdos & Moltres were not equal at all. Articuno had 485 base stats, Zapdos had 490, and Moltres had 495. As you can see, it wasn't until GSC that they decided to make them all equal, so to speak, after the Special Split. Articuno was designed initially to be the weakest of the three. While I agree that 125 Special Attack for Articuno would be nice, having 125 Special Defense does help differentiate him from the other two. Because he is more unique (and more beautiful), he has always been the most popular among fans, I would wager. Why make him the same as the other two?

Hey there !

I downloaded Pokemon Storm Silver and Pokemon Blaze Black/Volt White 2 and Silver works fine.

However, when I attempt to load Blaze Black 2 or Volt White 2 it always goes to a loading screen where the text turnsfrom white to RED shortly after and just stays there. (Nothing loads)

I'm running it on R4 3D (Revolution for DS) r4idsn.com

If someone can help me with my problem, that would be amazing. I'm very excited to play Blaze or Volt 2 !

Can any of you explain something to me?

I read the documents in the hack, and it says that I can get startes from the yellow guys (forgot their names now), but only once, and if I want the other options, I should get them in the Grottoes.

But they are there only in their second evolution. I'm kind of OCD about that, but I like to grab the pokemon in it's first form and raise until the last one. This means I'm out of luck?

Or is ther another way to get the first evolutions besides getting them at the yellow guys?

Can any of you explain something to me?

I read the documents in the hack, and it says that I can get startes from the yellow guys (forgot their names now), but only once, and if I want the other options, I should get them in the Grottoes.

But they are there only in their second evolution. I'm kind of OCD about that, but I like to grab the pokemon in it's first form and raise until the last one. This means I'm out of luck?

Or is ther another way to get the first evolutions besides getting them at the yellow guys?

Breed. Just take your evolved Pokemon with a Ditto to the Pokemon Day-Care (Route 3). Leave both there and just walk some steps. Then, go to that old guy outside the Day-Care and if you have an empty party slot, he will give you a Pokemon Egg. After you get the Egg, just walk around with it in your party and after a lot of walking, the Egg will hatch. And from the Egg will hatch... THE PRE-EVOLVED FORM OF THE POKEMON YOU LEFT IN THE DAY-CARE WITH DITTO!!! Works for almost all the Pokemon, except Legendaries.

*Please note that you have to beat the Elite 4 in order to get access to Route 3 and the Day-Care in B2/W2 and BB2/VW2.

I've recently beaten the elite four and I am now trying to hunt down all the legendaries but now that I have reached the second floor of dragonspiral tower I can't jump over the ledges to get to the top. Is this a known bug and is there anything I can do to remedy this problem and carry on with my hunt?

Iv ben look on all kinds of sites try to find out if theirs any way i can put blaze black 2 on my 3ds and i havnt found any answers im wondering can u just put it on the memory stick and then play it or do u hwv to play it on the computer

Thanks, I think it was the double movement code that messed it up. I now have a new problem because the veteran won't show up in the Giant Chasm now I've caught Kyurem, anybody know of any fixes for this?

I have the same problem here too turned off all the codes and restarted from the last save but still no luck.

Edit: Found a solution to this problem use this code before entering where the veteran should be:

Interactable Pokemon Reappear: Hold R while entering area

520191C8 1C29408A

120191CC 00002001

120191D0 0000D100

94000130 FEFF0000

120191CC 000046C0

120191D0 000046C0

D2000000 00000000

Edited by sabocan

I have the same problem here too turned off all the codes and restarted from the last save but still no luck.

Edit: Found a solution to this problem use this code before entering where the veteran should be:

Interactable Pokemon Reappear: Hold R while entering area

520191C8 1C29408A

120191CC 00002001

120191D0 0000D100

94000130 FEFF0000

120191CC 000046C0

120191D0 000046C0

D2000000 00000000

That didn't seem to work for me. Could you expand on your explanation a little, should this code make the veteran appear or just trigger the legendaries?

Seems pretty cool so far. After playing your bw1 versions I see you toned down the improvement of a lot of things. Like Milotic doesn't have multiscale anymore, and Umbreon lost prankster for..... poison touch. Pikachu/Raichu lost speed and special attack. Altaria and Flygon lost their stat improvements too. Many attacks that were improved were improved weren't improved as much or left untouched. Eeveelutions have worse movepools compared to your previous improvements.

Edited by ArcticPrism

Alright guys, just made a new account here to get a question answered.

Now, I'd like a bit of a challenge, so i'd like to do a Challenge mode randomised Nuzlocke of Volt White 2. Now, how do I accomplish this? Challenge mode is easy enough, and I've already played Voltwhite 2(enjoyed it thoroughly btw), and starting a Nuzlocke isn't that hard, but I have no idea how to randomise BB/VW2.

I'm using the randomiser program found on this website:

http://pokehacks.dabomstew.com/randomizer/index.php

Now, it works for my vanilla version of White 2, but sadly, it doesn't work on VW2. On the Vanilla version, the randomiser properly displays all the starters, but with VW2 it displays 3 Wigglytuffsinstead. Wut? How do I fix this? is there another way of accomplishing this?

(The reason I'm randomising VW2 instead of the vanilla version is simple: this version is way more challenging, and all the subtle changes(like making Cut a grass-type move - perfect!) are just really enjoyable. I'd like all the trainer's pokemon to be swapped, but I'd like to keep their levels and all, to keep the ''challenge'' part of this mod.)

P.S. I know next-to-nothing about modding at all, I'm glad I could play VW2 without too much of a hassle.