Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

Does anyone know the Hidden Grotto code to make it only have Pokemon in it? I tried using the instant respawn one, but the same thing appears every time (I clear it out, leave, come back, and the same thing is there). I highly doubt this is a coincidence, since the chances of an Ivysaur are pretty rare. If anyone has a code, not for instant respawn, but for only respawning with Pokemon at the regular 5% rate, (for Black 2, preferably), it would be much appreciated.

On blaze black, the veteran didn't show up after I caught Kyurem. I even went out and caught all the legendaries you can get without talking to him, just in case it was because of the thing with lugia and kyogre being in the same area. Nothing.

For some reason (on 1.0, 1.1 still hates me), Mew reappeared in Lostlorn Forest even after I caught it. It showed up early, like many of the legends in 1.0, But I refrained from ever interacting with it until I spoke to the appropriate Veteran (who did show up at the right time for me), and caught it when I saw it. I came back later looking for some stuff to complete the Unova Dex, and Mew was back in its spot, even though I already had caught one. This didn't happen with any other legend as of yet.

I'm now playin Blaze Black 2 - it's brilliant. I was wondering about one thing: can you insert script battles? Wait, no, that's a stupid question, you can. Then, can you make a battle with a plasma grunt during the Lost Herdier quest? It just baffles me that a grunt gives you a TM and just runs away.

Anyway, you are awesome, Dray!

I'm now playin Blaze Black 2 - it's brilliant. I was wondering about one thing: can you insert script battles? Wait, no, that's a stupid question, you can. Then, can you make a battle with a plasma grunt during the Lost Herdier quest? It just baffles me that a grunt gives you a TM and just runs away.

Anyway, you are awesome, Dray!

Yeah it's possible.

Dray has exams this month so he's just been collecting a list of things to do (for now). He hasn't been able to do too much scripting besides copy pasting other scripts, but now that we know tons more it might be done.

I'm playing Volt White 2 right now. Everything's fine with no bugs so far but a few legendary spawn don't work as mentioned in the Documentation. That doesn't actually hurt the expirience just wanted to report them.

The Veteran at Giant Chasm appeared when I made my way into the cave to battle White Kyurem and Chestis after clearing out the Team Plasma ship.

Talking to him did spawn all the legendaries but he's not supposed to apear at that point right?

Tornadus and Thundurus appeared im my game whithout even talking to the Veteran in Humilau City. The three birds spawned after talking to him though, Thundurus and Tornadus apeared again after I talked to him and since I had captured them already so I have them twice now.

Darkrai was in this ghost house the first time I entered it as well.

I'm using 1.1 and started a new game in it. I'm playing on a FlashCart as well.

I'm playing Volt White 2 right now. Everything's fine with no bugs so far but a few legendary spawn don't work as mentioned in the Documentation. That doesn't actually hurt the expirience just wanted to report them.

The Veteran at Giant Chasm appeared when I made my way into the cave to battle White Kyurem and Chestis after clearing out the Team Plasma ship.

Talking to him did spawn all the legendaries but he's not supposed to apear at that point right?

and Thundurus appeared im my game whithout even talking to the Veteran in Humilau City. The three birds spawned after talking to him though, Thundurus and Tornadus apeared again after I talked to him and since I had captured them already so I have them twice now.

Darkrai was in this ghost house the first time I entered it as well.

I'm using 1.1 and started a new game in it. I'm playing on a FlashCart as well.

I'm also able to battle and capture Tornadus and Darkai before speaking to the veteran.

I have a question and I am not sure if this has already been asked and/or answered but is memory link still required for stuff like N's pokemon and the extra battles and flashbacks, and if so can both Volt white and blaze black 1 and 2 be connected to the global link website, I apologize if this has already been answered and thank you for reading.

I have a question and I am not sure if this has already been asked and/or answered but is memory link still required for stuff like N's pokemon and the extra battles and flashbacks, and if so can both Volt white and blaze black 1 and 2 be connected to the global link website, I apologize if this has already been answered and thank you for reading.

There were no edits to the memory link features; that said anything seen in the Retail Version would be what you'd get in BBVW(2). I wouldn't bother connecting them to PGL... since they're hacked games.

There were no edits to the memory link features; that said anything seen in the Retail Version would be what you'd get in BBVW(2). I wouldn't bother connecting them to PGL... since they're hacked games.

Thank you, I was just wondering if the battle with Bianca and Chenron and N's pokemon were bypassed in the hack or if they still required memory link, if they still require memory link its fine. Thanks.

So no matter which link on the first post I used, I always end up just downloading a .rar file.

I really don't know much about this kind of stuff, I just remember downloading the first Blaze Black and Volt White as a zip file with all of the documents, as opposed just that .rar file.

I would guess someone has asked this before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere, so I decided to ask. Both questions apply to Blaze Black 2 if that makes a difference.

1.) Is there any way to get the starter Pokemon other than the Harlequins. For example, I choose Squirtle as the first gift. Can I still get Cyndaquil, Treecko and Piplup elsewhere, or can I only get Quilava, Grovyle and Prinplup through the Grottos? And if this is the case, how do I get them in my Pokedex?

2.) I don't see anything in the documentation about Unity Tower. Is there any way to go there, and if so, is there any reason?

Thanks for your help!

Haven't tried this hack yet, but when looking at the documentation, you seemed pretty cosistent at neglecting the legends. I have some suggestions:

-Please swap Articuno's special stats. It deserves to have a high Satk just like the rest of the trio (the special split in GS was a mistake and has been caried over to more than 10 games, which sucks).

-The birds deserve Work Up. The non-legendary birds get it, so why not the legends?

-You can enable the three special xD purification moves as lv1 moves on the trio, just like you did for the event moves on Entei/Raikou/Suicune.

-Make Crunch available all legendary beasts. I suggest moving their Elemental Fangs to lv 1 (getting rid of Leer or Bite) and putting Crunch at lv 50. (Raikou can gain Electroball at lv 43, for instance)

-You can also give them Moonlight at lv 78, as they are based of nocturnal animals. (Calm Mind is a TM anyways)

-Superpower has been underdistributed among the legends. There is no way Palkia, Groudon, Entei and Ho-oh cannot learn this move.

-The Regis have no secondary ability. I'd give them Analytic, as they really deserve it, more than Metagross (I'd rather give him Sheer Force).

-Actually, having two abilities on a legendary is sort of a crime aestitically. Just leave them with the best one (they don't have to have Pressure, for instance).

-I'd redo the level sheme of Dialga/Palkia/Giratina. Ending at level 50 is nothing for a legendary and it requires lots of moves to be learned by the move relearner (not sure what they were thinking in HG/SS...).

-Palkia learns Aqua Tail twice. Fix that! I think he deserves Aqua Jet in his moveset.

-Reshiram/Zekrom deserve Hammer Arm. They don't need Slash...

Obviously, this is my opinion. Maybe I just should make a hack myself, although I have never done that. If these suggestions get rejected by other's comments, you'd better ignore them entirely...

This is off topic, but I really don't see Reshiram beating up Pokemon with those flimsy-looking arms of his.

I definitely think Analytic on Metagross is a fine ability.

The Special spit in Generation 2 was actually a blessing, since it greatly increased the available archetypes... and it made Pokemon like Alakazam fair to fight.

Am i the only one here who cant get it to work? The xdeltaUI just keeps giving me an error saying xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_IPUT

Possible causes;

1. Your 'rom' is probably a pre-patched one. You'll need to use a clean (unpatched) 'rom' to use with the .xdelta patcher

2. You might need to run the .xdelta patcher in 'run as administrator'.

3. You might be using a wrong region rom, or had tried to patch a rom with the wrong .xdelta file. Example: a white 2 rom to a black 2 .xdelta patch file. Recheck it.

Is it possible to know witch files has been modified in the .narc 2 and .narc 3 (from a\0\0) ? I try to translate the rom but it's really long to translate each ligne in .narc files. (If I try to change .narc files before patch, i've got the error "xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_IPUT"

It could be helpfull to know witch files has been modified.