Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

I use No$Zoomer, i tried changing the time to see if was that but doesnt change, but i'll still play even with that. its just i bit anoying cause i cant see if the grass is shacking or not.

Its always like the image.

by the way where can i get the other unova inicials?

Oh, right, I thought you meant it was night all the time. I don't have a clue then, never seen that before. You might have to google it a bit...

I dunno what you mean by inicials.

Hey Great Mod. I have a little issue tho. I can get past the Dragonspiral tower after the E4 because of the little jump things on the 2nd floor. I dont think it's registering as a jump. also the Balance beams that you are supposed to be able to fall off of, You dont fall off, It doesnt even try to balance (no wobble effect). So I think it's related to the same issue. I tried on both DsEmu and No$GBA Both had the issue, I also tried on 2 different games with the patch, Both glitched.

Turn the double movement code off temporarily. It bugs out on those bits.

Turn the double movement code off temporarily. It bugs out on those bits.

Oh, Wow thanks . haha I didnt even think of that, I tried Walk through walls and all else tho haha xD

Again tho, Awesome mod, tons of fun.

p.s. Tried a Nuzlocke Challenge mode run on you complete version... yea didnt end too well >_<

Oh, right, I thought you meant it was night all the time. I don't have a clue then, never seen that before. You might have to google it a bit...

I dunno what you mean by inicials. .

The inicials i mean Snivy, oshawoot and tepig.

i got i new Rom and the problem was fixed. Thx anyways

Edited by sonicwarr

Hi Drayano,

Excellent hack, I was really enjoying it however when I get to Nimbasa city it all starts going pear shaped.

I'm using the R4i 3DS card to play, but when I fight the trainers in the gym/try to heal my pokemon at the pokecenter/try and move pokemon in my box, the game visually freezes and the music continues to play. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the cards themselves or the rom, as I had a similar problem with the clean B/W2 roms upon reaching Nimbasa city, I really hope you've got a remedy for this issue, as google is proving less than useful, thanks man!

Ben

Hi,

I'm playing Volt White 2 and the in-game trade on Route 7 isn't working (trading Torkoal for Gengar).

The guy says he wants to trade Torkoal for Gengar, but doesn't accept my Torkoal.

When I trade him an Emolga (the trade in the original game), he accepts and gives me a Gigalith nicknamed "Gengar".

I haven't tried the other trades yet.

I think making this took me around... three months? I started editing it in July but I was able to carry over a lot of the stuff from Blaze Black & Volt White which cut down the production time a fair bit. I worked on it quite solidly though, didn't have a lot to do during the summer break. It was originally going to be a September release but then I figured out how to do the overworlds, so that delayed things.

Interesting, the whole overworld work took you a month. All of the work will probably take me more time than three months as I'll have to start from the beginning and I will have pretty much no breaks from college until July >__>

Yeah, I remember people saying that, although when I've edited level up moves by hex I'm pretty sure nobody's ever said they had an issue with it. It might be a myth stemming from the fact giving a Pokémon in PPRE 20 moves causes it to bug out, but I think that's just an error with the program. Can't say 100% though, it's probably something that needs to be tested.

It seems Andibad is going to use 25 as the move limit on his Moveset Editor, so maybe it really is just a myth. I might test it for myself and add a bunch of moves to a random pokémon to check it myself, though.

And another question: what's the script used for the starter clowns? I don't recall the original games having any event related to seasons... how did you do it?

The inicials i mean Snivy, oshawoot and tepig.

i got i new Rom and the problem was fixed. Thx anyways

Oh, right. You can find the Unova starters in the Nature Preserve.

Hi Drayano,

Excellent hack, I was really enjoying it however when I get to Nimbasa city it all starts going pear shaped.

I'm using the R4i 3DS card to play, but when I fight the trainers in the gym/try to heal my pokemon at the pokecenter/try and move pokemon in my box, the game visually freezes and the music continues to play. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the cards themselves or the rom, as I had a similar problem with the clean B/W2 roms upon reaching Nimbasa city, I really hope you've got a remedy for this issue, as google is proving less than useful, thanks man!

Ben

I can't say it's a problem I've heard of before... if it happened with the original B2W2 too then I would suspect it's an issue on your end.

The rom has been working great on my R4i Gold Plus. But, Tyrogue never learned Rock Smash at level 20.

Yeah, I inserted the wrong level-up narc x.x

Hi,

I'm playing Volt White 2 and the in-game trade on Route 7 isn't working (trading Torkoal for Gengar).

The guy says he wants to trade Torkoal for Gengar, but doesn't accept my Torkoal.

When I trade him an Emolga (the trade in the original game), he accepts and gives me a Gigalith nicknamed "Gengar".

I haven't tried the other trades yet.

I think I forgot to insert the trade narc for that particular version

Interesting, the whole overworld work took you a month. All of the work will probably take me more time than three months as I'll have to start from the beginning and I will have pretty much no breaks from college until July >__>

It seems Andibad is going to use 25 as the move limit on his Moveset Editor, so maybe it really is just a myth. I might test it for myself and add a bunch of moves to a random pokémon to check it myself, though.

And another question: what's the script used for the starter clowns? I don't recall the original games having any event related to seasons... how did you do it?

Yeah, I'd expect it'll take a while to get everything done if you're looking to get it really feature packed. I started the overworlds in September I think, so I still had some time to do it (although it spilled into the start of my Uni term, it wasn't too busy).

Should totally put 99 moves in a file and see what happens. /arbitrarynumber

There is one season script! The Deerling gift you can get in Route 6. The script needs to state which form of Deerling you get, so there's an If statement for each season.

idk if anybody answer this but i haven't been on much, but i cant wait for the next update where you get all the gym leaders in the game it be so awesome, also i love this hack its so bad ass.

What's the question ?_? If it's will the leaders be in the next version, I doubt it's likely.

DeSmuME tends to be slow if your computer doesn't have particularly good specs.

That said, there's a version known as DeSmuME 0.9.9 JIT that is way faster. If you get ahold of it, and...

- Turn Advanced-Level Bus Timing off

- Turn dynamic recompiler on

it should be a whole lot faster!

But to answer your original question, yeah, it works fine on R4. If you're using Wood it should be fine immediately, if RGF's firmware it'll work fine for now, but when I do an update you'll have to wait for a tiny bit.

Love this hack.

Found an issue and have a request though. Both regarding cheats.

Issue - Season change doesn't work. It keeps going back to summer every time I leave a building. Not sure if its just related to the card I'm using though, which is an EDGE flashcard.

Request - Computer anywhere code. This was in Blaze Black/Volt White 1 and is just so usefull.