Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

@Siryeen

Very Possible But What Do You Mean By Editing Pokemon

Do You Mean Stats (Where Stats = Hp,attack,defense,speed,sp.atk,sp.def,abilities,hold items,)

Or Evolutions

Or Moveset

The Guranteed Way Is To Manuely Edit Them Via A Hex Editor (But You Need To Know How)

Or You Can Use My Stats Editor Narc Edition Which Was Primary Made for Modifying Pre Hacked Roms (Because The Narc Data Is Always In The Same Place)

Where As The Direct Rom Editing Wouldn't Work Because Drayano Has Repointed The Data

How Do I Know This ? Well The Data For The Stats Is In A Different Location Then The Original Black Version 2

Not To Promote Myself But i Can Gurantee My Narc Edition Of My Stats Editor Works With Drayano's Mod

With The Moveset Editor you Would Need To Dump The Mini Narcs From The Mod If you Would Like To keep Some Changes

The Evolution Editor Should Work Also Becuase It Is Uses Narcs Aswell

I will post an updated Pokemon ROM Changer if you want to change up the default types/base stats etc. Changing starters is a no-go for now as it takes a lot more hacking.

PRC for BBVW2 Complete 1.1

PRC for BBVW2 Vanilla 1.1

Pokemon ROM Changer's thread

Edits either ROM, be sure to choose the correct version when doing so.

Need a quick confirmation: I started VW2 1.1, and the three keys I got at the start were Easy Mode, Challenge Mode and White Forest. I thought White Forest was already in White 2, shouldn't I have received something for Black City? Just need confirmation that what happened is normal, please. :P

Well, I literally made this account just to say: you are awesome, Drayano.

I just started the game (just talked to Bianca and got meself a Snivy), and I'm already in love with it. It kind of helped that my Snivy was a Contrary Adamant...

But yeah, this hack is amazing... also, how did you manage to hack BW2 so fast?

Cats.

I got some suggestions: Since you decided to give Earthquake to Reshiram and Zekrom, why not give Earthquake to Kyurem as well? On the topic of movepools, give Ice Punch to all Kyurem formes and maybe a better movepool in general(You'd think a giant Dragon would be able to make Earthquakes, use Superpower, use elemental attacks like Fire Blast and what not, but no...) You don't have to do my suggestions though, and maybe you already thought of doing this, so forget it if you already thought of doing that.

It's normal that the size dropped by half, same goes to mind but it runs well without issues.

Thanks for your answer,

I have another question though: I tried to apply the IV/EV view as well as the shaking grass AR code for Blaze 2 but it doesn't seem to work. Is it there a restriction in this hack?

Hi. I'm not sure if this problem has been dicussed yet, but in the post-game, I caught Reshiram and Kuyrem, but when I exit the room where he's in, the veteran is nowhere to be found.

The other veteran, before the E4 was there, and when I talked to him the other legendaries did appear as they should.

I'm not at home at the moment so I can't say that I'm 100% sure I have the 1.1 version, but I believe I do...

Dray i need some help I keep trying to patch Pokemon volt white 2 together but i cant get it right. I downloaded 3 different white 2 rom and none of them worked :( and i keep getting XD3_INVALID_INPUT(idk what it means) i dont know if its the roms i have or something im doing wrong please if you could help me out that would be great(or anyone for that matte)

Brother, i have a question to ask

after i completed my 2nd badge battle at vibrank city then i was asked to join pokestar comp. by a guy then i reached there and then when roxy's dad went to theater with me my game instantly freezed. is there any fix! i was really really enjoying your hack.

Brother, i have a question to ask

after i completed my 2nd badge battle at vibrank city then i was asked to join pokestar comp. by a guy then i reached there and then when roxy's dad went to theater with me my game instantly freezed. is there any fix! i was really really enjoying your hack.

For me it worked...

Wow Drayano, this looks AMAZING, it just blew my mind!

Anyway, because I slacked off the ROM editing I got a few questions,

Will the C-Gear work on a SDHC flashcard?

Or is there ANY solution for that problem?

Also, is the ROM hack fully done now?

I'm really looking forward to play!

Nice work man,

Sincerely,

-Booster

What kind of B2/W2 ROM is required for the patch? Are only english ones recommened or would the patching process work as well with say, a japanese or european ROM?

Also, is the anti-piracy patch something which would have to be manually removed from the extracted game ROM?