Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

How do i use the new patch tool? It's showing an error... "Patch" is the patch, of course; "Source File" is the base rom, i believe; and "Output File", is what?

Patch section is the rom patch

Rom section is the actual clean rom

Output file section is the name of the patched rom. So input any file name you preferred.

Hello,

First of all big thank to Drayano for your amazing patch, I enjoyed ur patch back in BW and was so excited when found out about BB and VW 2.

I have a question though. My clean rom is about 500MB but the patched file come out to be only around 280MB. Is there something wrong or is it expected? I searched but can't seem to find the answer.:smile:

Hello,

First of all big thank to Drayano for your amazing patch, I enjoyed ur patch back in BW and was so excited when found out about BB and VW 2.

I have a question though. My clean rom is about 500MB but the patched file come out to be only around 280MB. Is there something wrong or is it expected? I searched but can't seem to find the answer.:smile:

It's normal that the size dropped by half, same goes to mind but it runs well without issues.

Hi, everybody! Pokemon Volt White and Volt White simply super, the best khaki!) in advance I will forgive apologies, badly English I know, but can prompt!? how or through what program it is possible to change type of the Pokemon, I want Charizard to make Fire/Dragon type? and how it is possible to put starts from Kanto? in advance All thanks if not difficult write to PM!!!

Hi, everybody! Pokemon Volt White and Volt White simply super, the best khaki!) in advance I will forgive apologies, badly English I know, but can prompt!? how or through what program it is possible to change type of the Pokemon, I want Charizard to make Fire/Dragon type? and how it is possible to put starts from Kanto? in advance All thanks if not difficult write to PM!!!

I will post an updated Pokemon ROM Changer if you want to change up the default types/base stats etc. Changing starters is a no-go for now as it takes a lot more hacking.

PRC for BBVW2 Complete 1.1

PRC for BBVW2 Vanilla 1.1

Pokemon ROM Changer's thread

This hack is awesome!

Can I make a few suggestions?

You should:

-Make Charizard,Gyarados,Milotic and Tropius all Half-Dragon Types

-Swap TM Taunt for like Night Slash or Dark Pulse

-Nerf a tiny wee bit the Gym Leaders and if you can, increase the Exp giving (took me 3 hrs to beat Burgh)

-Make more Pokemon Gifts with shiny pokemon( maybe)

-Make Pignite and Emboar Half-Ground

An that's about it! I love your hack! Keep it up!

I was editing Flygon and Rapidash when I came across something: Watchog. This little dude didn't have the stats quite right as listed. Instead, it had 123 def and 69 sp.def. Is this some kind of problem with the editor I downloaded or it was really a misedit on your part?

Edited by Giovanni Boss

Hi,

The guy who trades you a togepi for a skorupi isn't working? I caught one with the cherish ball, select skorupi for trading, and then he declines, saying that he wants a skorupi. I googled the cherish ball and they arent supposed to be able to catch pokemon. I dont have any action replay devices/codes implemented, and I am in Challenge Mode. Is this a bug or just a result from catching the skorupi with a cherish ball?

EDIT:

I just caught another skorupi with a great ball and it is having the same effect.

Bug report:

The boy before Cheren's Gym, inside Aspertia's Trainer School, still says that the only fighting type around is Riolu, when Mankey is also obtainable.

Captured a Croagunk, real cute and all, though its moveset wasn't really compatible with the list in documentation. Even though it was at lvl 12, its moves were: Astonish, Mud-Slap, Poison Sting and Taunt, in this order. And then, I leveled it up to 15, when it learned Pursuit. So, it's still with its old movepool.

Riolu learned Feint instead of Force Palm at level 11. And Force Palm instead of Feint at level 15.

Edited by Giovanni Boss

I'm having a bit of an issue, I can patch correctly and everything, I'm currently using the DStwo card, and whenenver I go to open it, the DStwo loading screen just stays there as if it freezes before the game can even open. Any ideas on what I should do? Other roms work correctly, like the original white version.

I'm having a bit of an issue, I can patch correctly and everything, I'm currently using the DStwo card, and whenenver I go to open it, the DStwo loading screen just stays there as if it freezes before the game can even open. Any ideas on what I should do? Other roms work correctly, like the original white version.

I don't know how to edit, but it gets past the loading screen and just stays at a black screen.

Would editing some of the Pokemon yourself be possible somehow ? Apparently the usual tools don't work. I'd like to do some changes myself. (not much)

I have edited just fine, apart from movesets, since I failed miserably to make twistedfatal's tool open narc files. But Whatever, I just wanted to fix Croagunk. Still, I am quite happy with the thought of a 100 base special attack flygon and a rock head rapidash.