Pokemon Black 2 / White 2 Pokestar Pokemon Enabler

theSLAYER

The weird thing is that it worked on the XP and not Windows 7. They both have the same .NET version, so that isn't it. The required version was 4.something, by the way.

That's weird.

Anyways, I've updated to v1.5b,

With a different way of tabulating Species ID, as well as Checksum calcalation.

What that means is, I hope it won't glitch up on yours and JGBMaster's end.

Give it a try :)

@theSLAYER

The front and back of the "Glitch Unowns" are exactly like a normal Unown. The only difference is that they have different moves (one of them has just Growth at LV1), different types, and different abilities. They also have Bulbasaur's cry. According to Pokemon Rom Changer...

(I could be reading pokemon forms, but I am not sure why they would look like Unown....)

(XYZ?! Forms could be somewhere.....)

B- Bug/Steel (Female)
C- Grass/Flying
D- Ghost/Dragon
E- Electric/Fire
F- Electric/Water
G- Electric/Ice
H- Electric/Flying
I- Electric/Grass
J- Fire/Fire (50% M/F) (Castform?)
K- Water/Water (50% M/F) (Castform?)
L- Ice/Ice (50% M/F) (Castform?)
M- Water/Water (50% M/F) Color:Green Item: DeepSeaScale Ability: Rock Head, Adaptability, Mold Breaker
N- Fire/Psychic (50% M/F) Ability: Sheer Force, Zen Mode (Darmanitan Zen Mode Form?)
O- Normal/Fight Item: Star Piece, Star Piece Ability: Serene Grace
P- Dragon/Ice Ability: Turboblaze (Could be White Kyurem) 
Q- Dragon/Ice Ability: Teravolt (Could be Black Kyurem) 
R- Water/Fighting Ability: Justified
S- Flying/Flying Ability: Regenerator (Male)
T- Electric/Flying Ability: Volt Absorb (Male)
U- Ground/Flying Ability: Intimidate (Male)
V- [blank]/Poison (No Gender even listed, but male in the game) Ability: Speed Boost Color: Green Egg Group: [blank]/[bug]
W- [blank]/Normal (No Gender even listed, but male inn the game) Ability: Speed Boost (Intimidate in game) Color: Red Egg Group: [blank]/[bug]

The Pokemon ROM Changer is iffy with V and W and ofter crashes switching between the "Glitch Unowns". I have no idea if this info is correct, so this still needs more research. Also, they all learn TM's.

Some last data:

V's (Possible) Hex Data:

E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03

E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 3B 00 3C 00 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03

E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 71 00 72 00 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03

E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 59 00 5A 00 F8 00

W's (Possible) Hex Data:

F9 00 1A 01 1B 01 3D 00 3E 00 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03

1C 00 1D 00 E7 03 E7 03 33 00 34 00 E7 03 E7 03

E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03

Lol, version 2.0B gives me the same error but when I try to open my save file

Why am I so unlucky? D:

Did 1.5b work for you.

Open the full error dialog and copy / screenshot

@theSLAYER

The front and back of the "Glitch Unowns" are exactly like a normal Unown. The only difference is that they have different moves (one of them has just Growth at LV1), different types, and different abilities. They also have Bulbasaur's cry. According to Pokemon Rom Changer...

(I could be reading pokemon forms, but I am not sure why they would look like Unown....)

(XYZ?! Forms could be somewhere.....)

B- Bug/Steel (Female)
C- Grass/Flying
D- Ghost/Dragon
E- Electric/Fire
F- Electric/Water
G- Electric/Ice
H- Electric/Flying
I- Electric/Grass
J- Fire/Fire (50% M/F) (Castform?)
K- Water/Water (50% M/F) (Castform?)
L- Ice/Ice (50% M/F) (Castform?)
M- Water/Water (50% M/F) Color:Green Item: DeepSeaScale Ability: Rock Head, Adaptability, Mold Breaker
N- Fire/Psychic (50% M/F) Ability: Sheer Force, Zen Mode (Darmanitan Zen Mode Form?)
O- Normal/Fight Item: Star Piece, Star Piece Ability: Serene Grace
P- Dragon/Ice Ability: Turboblaze (Could be White Kyurem) 
Q- Dragon/Ice Ability: Teravolt (Could be Black Kyurem) 
R- Water/Fighting Ability: Justified
S- Flying/Flying Ability: Regenerator (Male)
T- Electric/Flying Ability: Volt Absorb (Male)
U- Ground/Flying Ability: Intimidate (Male)
V- [blank]/Poison (No Gender even listed, but male in the game) Ability: Speed Boost Color: Green Egg Group: [blank]/[bug]
W- [blank]/Normal (No Gender even listed, but male inn the game) Ability: Speed Boost (Intimidate in game) Color: Red Egg Group: [blank]/[bug]

The Pokemon ROM Changer is iffy with V and W and ofter crashes switching between the "Glitch Unowns". I have no idea if this info is correct, so this still needs more research. Also, they all learn TM's.

Some last data:

V's (Possible) Hex Data:

E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 3B 00 3C 00 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03

E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 71 00 72 00 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03

E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 59 00 5A 00 F8 00

W's (Possible) Hex Data:

F9 00 1A 01 1B 01 3D 00 3E 00 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03

1C 00 1D 00 E7 03 E7 03 33 00 34 00 E7 03 E7 03

E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03 E7 03

I'll give them a try, to determine their stability

@theSLAYER91831548

Ok, I hope it works out for you. :)

I just tried 2C5 or 709 in Pokemon Rom Changer, and it loaded the data. I pretty sure that it crashed on that pokemon in the game. I guess that tool isn't built to handle these.

I havent tried yet. Presently been working on other minor

Functionability and on why it crashes for some users and is

Perfect for others.

I usually have a few hours at night, as I have a day job to do :/

Give me some time :D

I've been lurking this thread since it came up and try as I might I just can't get the manual injection to work. I've updated my .NET framework and tried running everything in safe mode to make sure it wasn't a stray process causing incompatibility. I've even tried depositing the studiomon (Scene OL/Scene OL 2) into every box in almost every slot (in both 1.5b and 2.0b).

No matter what I do, I get arithmetic errors. Even loading my .sav files prompts the error. What's really vexing is the lv. 5 injection works just fine, despite the error message that pops up. I really don't want to bother you guys with helping me out because that's time better spent elsewhere, but I don't really have any other ideas on what to do.

Hopefully things will smooth out soon :D

This is the error my debugger brings up.

This is my .sav file.

This is the .pkm file that I'm trying to get working (Scene OL 2).

We work with you to remove mugshots from The Published Mugshots.com Database. If you have 1 or more mugshots you want unpublished please select how many mugshots you want unpublished at the bottom of the page and we will have them unpublished from The Published Mugshots.com Database within 24 hours.

I've been lurking this thread since it came up and try as I might I just can't get the manual injection to work. I've updated my .NET framework and tried running everything in safe mode to make sure it wasn't a stray process causing incompatibility. I've even tried depositing the studiomon (Scene OL/Scene OL 2) into every box in almost every slot (in both 1.5b and 2.0b).

No matter what I do, I get arithmetic errors. Even loading my .sav files prompts the error. What's really vexing is the lv. 5 injection works just fine, despite the error message that pops up. I really don't want to bother you guys with helping me out because that's time better spent elsewhere, but I don't really have any other ideas on what to do.

Hopefully things will smooth out soon :D

This is the error my debugger brings up.

This is my .sav file.

This is the .pkm file that I'm trying to get working (Scene OL 2).

You're running on what platform and os?

I've tried making it in the form of an installer, hope it works.

(Truth is, I have no idea what bug is it. I'm running on 32bit Windows 7 Ultimate)

PSI 2.0b setup..zip

PSI 2.0b setup..zip

I'm using 32-bit Windows Vista. That...might be why.

Also, trying to run the installer gives me an error saying: "Cannot download application. The application is missing required files. Contact application vendor for assistance."

The details mentions this: - Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Catobela\Downloads\PSI 2.0b setup\PSI 2.0b setup\Application Files\Pokemon Studio Injector v2.0b_2_1_0_0\Pokemon Studio Injector v2.0b.exe.manifest'.

@Lorenzo The Comic

I don't see how that can be possible since every Pokemon has one cry. Then again, maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, that error is really common and could mean anything. I suggest you restart your computer and/or install the latest .NET Framework.

Edit: Why is that every time I post, it posts two posts ?

I re-watched the video where I use Pokéstar Studios Pokémon against myself, and maybe they changed M.T's cry in the US version. In the JP version it has regular Tyranitar's cry when viewing its summary.

Just repaired .NET Framework 4 then restarted my computer, still not working. Actually, what I had to do was re-extract the contents of PSI.

Edited by Lorenzo The Comic

If its of any help, I'm intending to develop a "edit existing option",

Starting with changing the species of whats in the pc.

Perhaps that'll solve the "loaded edit" problem

EDIT:

From what I see from the error log, the problem is after seeding the PRNG (rand()).

Which is involved in decrypting and encrypting.

I'm checking if there's a way around it.

SECOND EDIT:

For the time being when you download this program,

Download it into an empty folder on the desktop,

And run from there.

Don't delete anything that it creates (except the .bak files, if you don't need them).