Least liked pokemon!

pokemonfan

My least favorite would have to be...

PIKACHU!

Evil_Pikachu_by_Unnamed746.jpg

Why?

1. Well it is completely annoying in super smash bros. Seriously! They took out the psychic master and made everyone's favorite yellow rat more powerful.

2. Watch an anime episode and you'll get it. That pikachu is annoying. I've seen it defeat rhydon and golem were the bigger grounds and even seen it hold its own against entei. The thing's on steroids!

[/Quote]

Ha that made me LOL. His Pikachu is like level 500 after all it's been through. Pikachu is fun to use in Super Smash Bros Brawl though.

Least favorite pokemon, probably bidoof and bibarel. The things are everywhere!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I dunno; I don't dislike any PKMN... I do dislike that in each Gen. they make a Pikachu-esque PKMN, though. Gen. II we got a Marill (and Pichu, of course); Gen. III we got the Plusle and Minum combo; in Gen. IV Pachirisu; and so far Chiramii seems to be the Pikachu of Gen. V.

bidoof zubat Tentacool and diglett

Zubat = Easy Speed EV Training

Tentacool = Easy Sp. Defence training

That's the way I see it so I don't get angry at them xD

My new hated pokemon has to be [hgsssprite]215[/hgsssprite].

Because I did enjoy sneasle I decided to make one part of my team on crystal. It knows Screech/Quick Attack/Faint attack/ Ice punch.

In all the hullaballoo of training it I completely forgot about the Special/physical differences back then ¬¬

Because I did enjoy sneasle I decided to make one part of my team on crystal. It knows Screech/Quick Attack/Faint attack/ Ice punch.

In all the hullaballoo of training it I completely forgot about the Special/physical differences back then ¬¬

B-B-But i-it evolves into uber cool Weavile

I feel ya. Going back to the old days just for a little nostalgia can be a hassle what with the many changes done--you have to basically "unlearn" everything just for the ride.

Infernape. It's the perfect pokémon for every seven-year-old. I hate it just as much as Blaziken.

Bibarel is so ugly it makes me want to puke. Same goes for Carnivine or however it's spelled. They must've been on drugs when they made those two.

Edit:

I also hate Arceus, Giratina and mostly all übers that's easily obtainable or common. Arceus is common in the way every kid nowadays can use AR or smiliar, and what pokémon do they want? Of course the most overpowered motherf-er alive - Arceus.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I absolutely hate tentacool. when I was going all over sinnoh to get misprit, I kept having to use surf, and EVERY TWO MOVES one would attack. even if I used repels. it took so much longer than I wanted.

other pokemon I hate: bidoof, wooper, wurmple, most bug pokemon, most ghost pokemon, MILOTIC(one pwnt me in ruby..three times in a row.), the entire pikachu evolution line, goldeen, tentacruel, gyrados, dialga, shroomish, breloom, spinda, cascoon, zubat, golbat, crobat, girafarig, and most of all, the entire marill evolution chain.

I absolutely hate tentacool. when I was going all over sinnoh to get misprit, I kept having to use surf, and EVERY TWO MOVES one would attack. even if I used repels. it took so much longer than I wanted.

hmm, it's best to catch roaming pokemon in jubilife as you switch routes immediately so you can lure roaming pokemon near to you. this trick is very useful in Platinum as there are 5 roaming pokemon there.

anyway back to topic. magikarp and feebas are already excused for this topic. i really hate nosepass and probopass. disregarding what they do strategically. when i first so nosepass in sapphire i really thought it's nose looked like a real one and not the anime like. and worst of all it grew fluffy nose hair when it evolved. they look freaky.

and as for ubers. Jirachi. i hate him. he's a disgrace. it levitates but it's not it's ability so it gets a hard hit on earthquake. and it's doom desire is slow and weak. one time, i battled my cousins jirachi and i used articuno. and so to try it's power i let DD hit my articuno. though articuno has high S.Df it still should have received lethal damage from DD. but it only had very tiny damage. i mean jirachi should have done more because of same type attack.

AHH NOSEPASS. @.@ I forgot about those things. i refuse to catch one to complete my pokedex in ruby.

anywho, I have diamond. and I already got mesprit and azleaf and once I stop accidently killing uxie I'll be done with legendaries. :3 I'mma trade azleaf and uxie though..and probably dialga. 3 psychic legendaries is wayyyy too many and my dragonair is better in battle than dialga. and it's adorable 8D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Kingler! Why? I was on my last battle to the Tower Tycoon on pokemon HG with Electivire, Roserade, and Magmortar when I had to face a Kingler. My Electivire was up so I used Thunderpunch and that stupid Kingler had a berry that weakened my attack it survived and used crab hammer, got a critical hit and K.O. my Electivire. Go Roserade, Kingler is miraculously faster and uses Guillotine and HITS!!! It then crab hammered my Magmortar into oblivion and I was defeated!!! I'm still mad at Kingler and always will be. Kingler is my LEAST favourite pokemon.

• 3 months later...

Bidoof, Zubat, Golbat, Budew, Geodude, Sunflora, Pignite, Dunsparce, Luvdisc, Grotle, Budew, TENTACOOL, Burmy, Shellos, Gastrodon, Chingling, Patrat, Watchog, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Simipour, Tympole, Stunfisk, and Keldeo. Reason because ew.