Least liked pokemon!

pokemonfan

Pretty much all the new unecessary ones. I.E. Lickylicky, Rhyperior, Magmortar, Electivire, Yanmega. They're just making Pokemon to make them now.

I don't know if they're unnecessary. Lickitung wasn't amazing... and Yanma really need an evolution. Electabuzz and Magmar did too, but their evolution distribution is... REALLY unfair. Electivire gets Motor Drive... Magmortar still has that lame Flame Body :(

Rhydon to Rhyperior... was almost unnecessary...

But the most unnecessary evo was probably Dusclops to Dusknoir.

I'm starting to not like Scizor. They're EVERYWHERE in the competitive metagame!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electrike. It just irritates me. >_>

Also, not to get off topic, but...

1. Well it is completely annoying in super smash bros. Seriously! They took out the psychic master and made everyone's favorite yellow rat more powerful.

Falco, Marth, Lucas, R.O.B., Zelda and Pit are great ways to deal with Pikachu. I'd also say Meta Knight, but you know... >_>

I dislike Delibird and Tyrogue, as well as all of the baby pokemon excluding Munchlax. Shiftry, Nuzleaf and Seedot are pretty ugly as well, so I'm not a fan. Loudred and Exploud and many forth generation Pokémon have been continuing the trend of ugly Pokémon that I don't care for.

Good I was about to go crazy munchlax on you lol. Anyway I really do not like is..... dpmfb493.png Yup thats right i do not like arceus because we never get a legal oppurtunity to get the pokemon of many types. It is unfair. but anyway a pokemon obtainable in game i dont like is dpmfb041.png You can not make it through a cave without seeing one of these winged freaks.

~hotpinkmunchlax

P.S. No offense to people who like those pokemon

Zubat is the Zergling of this game... only it doesn't do it right because Zerglings travel in packs while Zubat attacks you one at a time... :|

Now the Pokemon I'm starting to hate is not her fault, but is HAX's fault...

[sprite]427[/sprite]

What about this little Buneary? Well...

Shogun sent out Mew2!

[sprite]389[/sprite] level 42

Ace Trainer Olivia sent out Buneary!

[sprite]427[/sprite] level 38

Hail continues to fall!

[sprite]427[/sprite] used Dizzy Punch!

[sprite]389[/sprite] is confused!

It hurt itself in its confusion!

Hail continues to fall!

[sprite]427[/sprite] is struck by hail!

[sprite]389[/sprite] is struck by hail!

([sprite]389[/sprite] is at the red zone)

Shogun used Moomoo Milk!

[sprite]389[/sprite] regained health! (+ 100 HP)

[sprite]427[/sprite] used Quick Attack!

Torterra has 5 HP left!

[sprite]389[/sprite] is confused no more!

[sprite]389[/sprite] used Razor Leaf!

[sprite]427[/sprite] dodged the attack!

^ You can only imagine how pissed off I was when that happened

[sprite]389[/sprite] fainted!

That's me and my terrible luck... and that made me hate poor Buneary... when I love bunnies...

I noticed there wasn't a thread for this but there was for favorites...come on everyone has to dislike at least one pokemon. One pokemon you just cant stand. Maybe it is the one that always beats your fave, it looks weird, or it could be the biggest pain you've ever known. Whatever it is post it here!

Rules

-obvious site rules

-post your least favorite pokemon

-post why

-try not to offend people because remember your least liked could be their entire world

My least favorite would have to be...

PIKACHU!

Evil_Pikachu_by_Unnamed746.jpg

Why?

1. Well it is completely annoying in super smash bros. Seriously! They took out the psychic master and made everyone's favorite yellow rat more powerful.

2. Watch an anime episode and you'll get it. That pikachu is annoying. I've seen it defeat rhydon and golem were the bigger grounds and even seen it hold its own against entei. The thing's on steroids!

Alright so what pokemon can you not stand?

i just hate graveler because every 5 seconds in p/d/pi am against a graveler!:frown::frown:

• 3 weeks later...

No offense, but I think the 4th Generation ruined some of the coolest Pokemon. For my list of least liked Pokemon:

Electrivire: What is this thing? It's so ugly!

Rhypherior: What a poor design. It hardly looks like Rhydon. You might as well just make is a separate Pokemon and keep Rhydon cool.

Weavile: It just looks so weird with the taller feathers. Sneasle's single feather and slim-self looks like it could swipe you and cut you up.

Porygon-Z: Not so bad, but it could've been better regarding it's eyes.

Gallade: Where's it's elbow again?

Yanmega: Oh my gosh! How ugly is this thing?

Probopass: <No Comment>

Dusknoir: What a poor design! It's such a dramatic difference from Dusclops that you might as well make it new separate Pokemon.

Gliscor: Another dramatic difference from Gliger.

Tangagrowth: What the heck is this? It just looks like an oversized Tangala to me.

Magnezone: Poor design and such a dramatic jump from Magneton. Just make it a new Pokemon and leave Magneton alone.

Lickilicky: <No Comment>

In my opinion, the designs for the previous three generations were way better! Especially 1st and 3rd.

Weavile and Electivire in my Opinion is still okay. Gallade doesn't need an elbow, it's a pokemon after all not a human.

But I have to agree that Tangrowth, Lickilicky and Probopass was pretty unnecessary and useless of it's looks T_T

I dislike Giratina since Yankeesrule likes it lol.

I also dislike Mudkip because of the "i herd u liek Mudkipz", Bidoof because it looks dumb, and Lucario and Lopunny because they are over done and sooo many people like to make them the center of their furry-fic...

Weavile and Electivire in my Opinion is still okay. Gallade doesn't need an elbow, it's a pokemon after all not a human.

But I have to agree that Tangrowth, Lickilicky and Probopass was pretty unnecessary and useless of it's looks T_T

I think it needs it's elbow fixed. Regardless if it's a Pokemon. Otherwise, let's just remove the fins on the all the Water Pokemon or the wings of the Flying Pokemon.

No offense, but I think the 4th Generation ruined some of the coolest Pokemon. For my list of least liked Pokemon:

Electrivire: What is this thing? It's so ugly!

Rhypherior: What a poor design. It hardly looks like Rhydon. You might as well just make is a separate Pokemon and keep Rhydon cool.

Weavile: It just looks so weird with the taller feathers. Sneasle's single feather and slim-self looks like it could swipe you and cut you up.

Porygon-Z: Not so bad, but it could've been better regarding it's eyes.

Gallade: Where's it's elbow again?

Yanmega: Oh my gosh! How ugly is this thing?

Probopass: <No Comment>

Dusknoir: What a poor design! It's such a dramatic difference from Dusclops that you might as well make it new separate Pokemon.

Gliscor: Another dramatic difference from Gliger.

Tangagrowth: What the heck is this? It just looks like an oversized Tangala to me.

Magnezone: Poor design and such a dramatic jump from Magneton. Just make it a new Pokemon and leave Magneton alone.

Lickilicky: <No Comment>

In my opinion, the designs for the previous three generations were way better! Especially 1st and 3rd.

Did you forget Magmortar, or is that one of the few that look okay to you? I agree with you on quite a few of those, though. It's likely that's because I didn't fancy a lot of those Pokémon to begin with, but whatever. Oh, but on the Gallade thing - the rest of its evolution tree doesn't really have distinguishable elbows either. If you want to know something really annoying about its design, just look at its waist... what the hell?

I dislike Giratina since Yankeesrule likes it lol.

I also dislike Mudkip because of the "i herd u liek Mudkipz", Bidoof because it looks dumb, and Lucario and Lopunny because they are over done and sooo many people like to make them the center of their furry-fic...

It's really sad because it's all true. I should know, being a furry and all.... Those poor, poor pokemon...

At any rate, I have to agree with the Probopass thing. It's the second stereotype pokemon I've seen. First their's Jynx, and now the Jew Pokemon Probopass. Honestly Nintendo. If you're trying to say something, just say it.

Did you forget Magmortar, or is that one of the few that look okay to you? I agree with you on quite a few of those, though. It's likely that's because I didn't fancy a lot of those Pokémon to begin with, but whatever. Oh, but on the Gallade thing - the rest of its evolution tree doesn't really have distinguishable elbows either. If you want to know something really annoying about its design, just look at its waist... what the hell?

Oh yeah, him too. It seems like all the ugly evolutions are great in battle, but are very very ugly--IMO.