The Great In-Game Poke collection thread!

randomspot555

I'm going to PM the mods of the section for permission to sticky this.

So I've been kicking this idea around for a while. All those special one-off Pokemon that are gotten in trades and stuff like that, should be collected, posted here ITT, and then we can submit it to the admins for contribution to the site.

So first, let's compile a list of starters, received Pokes from NPC, and In-Game Trades from NPC. As well as re-appearances of Legendary Pokemon*

*That means the birds in FR/LG would NOT go here, but the Birds from Platinum would.

Then, after the list is compiled, we can put names down by people who want to collect these Pokemon. And then the list will change again once it's completed/uploaded. Lime will be the username when it's assigned, and it'll turn red upon uploading.

Oh, and this is for uploading of Legit Pokes. That means from the game, then uploaded to here. No saving it legally. And keep them untouched. Yes, that's hard to do with starters. It means doing your worst in the first battle and running from everything else. But it's possible, I can attest to it.

So a post will eventually look like this:

Game Title:

Pokemon Requested: [username] or [username]

If anyone has suggestions on a better format, I'm all ears.

Oh, and I don't own a flashcart at the moment, so I can't upload any of my stuff. I'll trade with anyone who offers though. Currently I've collected the 3 Diamond starters completely untouched. They just need uploading.

At the moment, I'm only listing "starters". I'll re-edit everything else in later.

EDIT: For now, I'm adding in the one-off Pokemon (legends) to D/P/Pla since most appear at a different level in Plat than in D/P. Appropriate adjustments will be made once I check to see which ones the main site already has hosted.

Pokemon Diamond:

• Starters: randomspot555
  • Hilary's Abra:
  • Norton's Chatot:
  • Mindy's Haunter:
  • Meister's Magikarp:
  • Regigias
  • Heatran
  • Cress
  • Giratina
  • Dialga
  • Pixie/Lake Trio
  • Darkrai
  • Shaymin
  • Arceus

Pokemon Pearl:

• Starters:
  • Hilary's Abra:
  • Norton's Chatot:
  • Mindy's Haunter:
  • Meister's Magikarp:
  • Regigias
  • Heatran
  • Cress
  • Giratina
  • Palkia
  • Pixie/Lake Trio
  • Darkrai
  • Shaymin
  • Arceus

Pokemon Platinum:

• Starters:
  • Hilary's Abra:
  • Norton's Chatot:
  • Mindy's Haunter:
  • Meister's Magikarp:
  • Regigias
  • Heatran
  • Cress
  • Giratina
  • Dialga
  • Palkia
  • Pixie/Lake Trio
  • Darkrai
  • Shaymin
  • Arceus
  • Regi Trio
  • Bird Trio

Pokemon Fire Red:

Starters:

Pokemon Leaf Green:

Starters:

Pokemon Sapphire:

Starters:

Pokemon Ruby:

Starters:

Pokemon Emerald:

Starters:

Oh, and one more thing. As far as I'm concerned, this project is going to only be for the North American releases. However, if you all have the ability to do the same for Japanese or other foreign releases, I'm more than happy to add their own section.

(If you can trade with me, PM me and we can chat on AIM/MSN/Yahoo).

Edited by randomspot555

I can get you the in-game trades and one-off Pokemon from FireRed.

Jay gave them to me... I think that was his username... and I Pal Parked them for him.

That is great. Looking over the list from Bulbapedia, there was a ridiculous amount of in-game trades there.

I won a $15 gift card for coming in second place at a Smash Bros 64 tournament, so I might be using it for a GBA game. Or an additional Plat cart so I can OCD soft reset for stuff.

• 3 weeks later...