N and I vs. T and K sig contest

well i know both groups make great sigs, and that sprouted the idea of this thread. anyone can delete it if they find it meaningless or anything, it was just an idea. but if you two teams wanna see whos best, you can hold the competition here. BTW, you may want to put the group your in on your sig, so we all know whos friend and foe.

Edited by D@t@_G@ll@de#3
just spelling

Narwhal and Illithian's group specifically make signatures. Kunai and Telos' specifically make avatars. Kunai and Telos are part of Narwhal and Illithian's group as well. Kunai and Telos' thread is ONLY for avatars and vice versa.

Wait this thing is about me!!

i thought i was enkidu and that other guy lol :D

Enkidu and ちよ父 are closing down their sig shop anyway.

And as explained before, Me and Narwhal's sig thread focuses only on sigs, while Kunai and Telos's avatar thread focuses only on avatars.

Furthermore, even if both of us had sig shops, theres no point in hosting a competition. Not only is it rather immature to care whos are better, but making an "art contest" is both pointless and stupid, and if it happenned on a larger forum, I would most likely leave said forum for lack of moderation.

Either way, its a bad, bad idea. Please lock this.

remember that i pointed out specifically that they could lock, delete,etc. or whatever this thread if it proved useless. also take note that even smart peoplez do stupid things when the time comes... like now!:bidoof::kikkoman: *goes to get butt whipped by sephiroth*:eek: