Legality of Starly

Orcamania5

I just started playing Koream Diamond since I finished Eng. Diamond, Eng. Platinum, and Jap. Platinum + because I am South Korean.

I captured Starly at wild and I changed the PID from the game to the PID generated by the PID-IV Program at this site. Furthermore, I changed IVs to corresponding IV values that I have putted into the PID-IV Program. Also, I have changed the EV points so that all the EV points (when added together) becomes 510.

I strongly believe it is legal since I have checked with Legality Checker showing everything 'Vaild' and pokemon type 'Normal NDS or GBA'. Modified starly is legal right?

... i don't know that korean pokemon game's savefile can be edited in pokesav =_=

coz' there is no translation whatsoever for korean pokesav

... and it could probably mess up the trashbyte 'coz the program(english pokesav) was not designed to write down korean words ^^, especially if you rewrite the name using that program

anyway ... starly ... it reminds me of starfy's brother ^^ ... kind of silly to think about that game in pokemon's forum :)

and also, as guested said above, legit pokemon is not equal to legal pokemon ..

legit if you got it purely from the game without hacking device and such

legal if you use hacking device but it still "obey" the pokemon's gameplay mechanics

so, it's better to say that yours is legal :)

it could probably mess up the trashbyte 'coz the program(english pokesav) was not designed to write down korean words ^^, especially if you rewrite the name using that program.

I don't think it messes up the trashbyte.

When I editted starly that I caught, I putted into pokesav.

I didn't touch or edit its name -> When I put it back in the game, starly had the same Korean name as it did before I put it into pokesav.

legit if you got it purely from the game without hacking device and such

legal if you use hacking device but it still "obey" the pokemon's gameplay mechanics

I am okay as long as it is legal. :wink: