You guys should know me... especially QuickAttack; or should I say Fenzo666 and Poryhack!

prmatt11

^Yeah, you read that right. I'm Prmatt11, an admin over at Bulbanews. Fenzo666 and Poryhack decided to, a few months back, create a sockpuppet, named QuickAttack. Then, they made a fake flyer for the Platinum release party at Nintendo World Store, saying there was going to be a Mystery Gift event. They posted it on our site, then blamed us for reporting fake information. However, they were the ones who did the whole thing. So, if either of you want to delete this thread, that would mean you are ashamed of yourself, which would be even worse than hiding this as you have.

Yeah, I take full responsibility for that and regret having done it. We have been through this many times. However, I am not responsible for distributing that racist Gengar. I did not make the fake flyer or distribute the Eevee either. However, I was in on the plan.

Prmatt11, you disappoint me sometimes. I have apologized for the incident several times, but you are just looking for incentive to flame others this time. Seems that "Bulbanews" is down and you have nothing better to do than flame me? Please, take this time to fix your website. Thanks and enjoy your stay.

Much love,

Fenzo666

EDIT: I deleted your other thread because it deals with the same topic as this one.

I wasn't meaning to flame you, I just wanted to let people know the source of a certain image. However, your Eevee that was distributed might just have been illegal. Now, of course, I don't want you to go to jail, but I, and Argy, have noticed that a lot of the things on this site are worse than what PPN had, and they got shut down, with the admin's house raided by the FBI. I hope that the same fate doesn't happen here; you guys have a great color scheme, by the way!

I wasn't meaning to flame you, I just wanted to let people know the source of a certain image. However, your Eevee that was distributed might just have been illegal. Now, of course, I don't want you to go to jail, but I, and Argy, have noticed that a lot of the things on this site are worse than what PPN had, and they got shut down, with the admin's house raided by the FBI. I hope that the same fate doesn't happen here; you guys have a great color scheme, by the way!

Haha, sorry man, but hacking tools =/= warez. They can't bust anyone for harmlessly cheating at a video game.

Anyway, now that I've had a nice laugh, welcome and enjoy your stay (if you ever intended to stick around to begin with).

You weren't flaming me, although it was a little interesting seeing an admin being flamed!

Got nothin better to do today eh? I think it's pretty funny how you're still PMSing almost 3 months after the fact.

Bulbanews' reputation had nothing to do with it, and I still fail to see how we "blamed you" in the least. Anybody with half a brain knows that wiki content can be submitted by anyone (and thus can be wrong). Bulbanews was simply the most convenient channel to spread the word.

The only thing I personally am ashamed of is how much this failed as an April fools prank.

If it hadn't been for some racist freak it probably would've gone just fine. We would've distributed it, waited for hype to build, and revealed it as a joke on our site April 2nd.

However, your Eevee that was distributed might just have been illegal. Now, of course, I don't want you to go to jail, but I, and Argy, have noticed that a lot of the things on this site are worse than what PPN had, and they got shut down, with the admin's house raided by the FBI.

Nice veiled threat you've got there. Creative April Fools jokes are certainly illegal.

FYI you're not the first to predict legal action towards us from Nintendo/Pokemon, and I doubt you'll be the last. If it happens it happens but there's been zero indication of that so far.

Let me explain: the whole thing was intended as an April Fool's joke until that Gengar distributor came and basically turned up the heat. You have to understand that after the Gengar we couldn't really admit that it was a joke.

They posted it on our site, then blamed us for reporting fake information.

Actually, the Database is down right now, so you'll have to take our word for it: we didn't blame Bulbanews directly. We said that the poster that was posted on Bulbanews was fake, effectively blaming QuickAttack/ourselves (but nobody knew at the time). Although some of us were involved in the "plot" to distribute the Eevee, the staff of Project Pokemon did not fabricate the fake poster. We use Bulbanews as a source of information, and we use Bulbapedia regularly ourselves. Pokesav.org linked to Bulbapedia for the longest time. We have no problem with you guys, we think what you've done for the Pokemon community is really awesome.

However, they were the ones who did the whole thing. So, if either of you want to delete this thread, that would mean you are ashamed of yourself, which would be even worse than hiding this as you have.

We're not going to delete this thread. The talk page conversation in which you "catch" fenzo was up for a while. Although we generally don't like people registering just to make a statement, for obvious reasons, we hope you come back here from time to time. We're not going to silence or censor you.

I'm not a lawyer, but the following paragraph is from my experience: The guy who distributed the Gengar (if the arrested person was indeed the person who distributed it) might get prosecuted for hate crimes at the most, but I really doubt it. Most likely, though, the prick probably just got his flash cart and/or DS confiscated, as it contained an illegally copied ROM. Nintendo might have had grounds to sue him, but I can safely say that distributing a Pokemon over wireless communication can't warrant criminal penalties at all, especially when it wasn't interfering with any other wireless communications.

We don't have any illegal or copyrighted material on this site beyond what we can justify with fair use, just like Bulbapedia, Serebii, or any other Pokemon fansite does. Our ROM editors, Pokesav, etc. don't originate from Nintendo but we will remove them if Nintendo asks us to. Most of it is code written by us. Fair use goes for the events, which we believe are insubstantial enough to distribute freely - which we will also remove if Nintendo asks us to.

We don't have any illegal or copyrighted material on this site beyond what we can justify with fair use, just like Bulbapedia, Serebii, or any other Pokemon fansite does. Our ROM editors, Pokesav, etc. don't originate from Nintendo but we will remove them if Nintendo asks us to. Most of it is code written by us. Fair use goes for the events, which we believe are insubstantial enough to distribute freely - which we will also remove if Nintendo asks us to.

It's a good thing that Nintendo dosen't know about this place (becuase if they did, they would most likely request that all of this is removed. If by the un-likely off-chance they do know about it, then it is odd that they haven't requested its removal already.

It's a good thing that Nintendo dosen't know about this place (becuase if they did, they would most likely request that all of this is removed. If by the un-likely off-chance they do know about it, then it is odd that they haven't requested its removal already.

I have a feeling they do know.

I went as far as to email them one time asking about the legality of hosting event files. I didn't mention the site in particular, but they didn't deem it important enough to respond to so I'm guessing they don't care.

Nobody seems to know all the details about what happened to PPNsteve, and frankly I don't believe that anything would've happened had he been hosting only "normal fansite material"...