What are you listening to?

satoshiX

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run This Town - Jay Z ft. Rihanna and Kanye West.

Did you know they are a Christian band? It shocked me. though it kinda explains the lack of swearing...... Which i prefer.

Those Nights - Skillet.

Yes i know they are Christians, but the song is just to show rage, anger and their uncontrolable things inside or watever xD. Honestly though i dont get the lyrics very well. Qoute "I feel it deep within, its just beneath the skin"; This is understandable really but doesnt make sense AND opposes itself if you really think about it. The whole song says that the monster is in so many places so it sounds as if there are like..... 30 of them -.- Idk its just me i guess.

Vanilla Twilight? That's actually the only song i don't like....xD Sowwi if it offended you.

I thought they made the song "Monster" was it showed humans are capable of great evil, and great good. And that even the most righteous person can have a little monster inside. Well that's in my opinion anyway. :)

Tip of the Iceberg - Owl City. That is ceriously the most awesome Owl City song.

Run This Town - Jay Z ft. Rihanna and Kanye West.

Yes i know they are Christians, but the song is just to show rage, anger and their uncontrolable things inside or watever xD. Honestly though i dont get the lyrics very well. Qoute "I feel it deep within, its just beneath the skin"; This is understandable really but doesnt make sense AND opposes itself if you really think about it. The whole song says that the monster is in so many places so it sounds as if there are like..... 30 of them -.- Idk its just me i guess.

The "monster" the song is talking about is sin. Whatever that sin may be, it's growing in darkness and getting bigger, harder to tame. I think something along the lines of addiction, when it comes to this song.

In the Dark - Flyleaf, is where I'm currently at.