Code Manager PROBLEMS!!!! >:(

Horus

Ok I downloaded the code manager from codejunkies and seemed great until I tried to connect from my DS to the Manager and they couldn't find each other (The PC fails to detect Action Replay DS and Code Manager software continually reports waiting for DS) so i went to the support section on codejunkies [http://us.codejunkies.com/support/article.aspx?article_id=372] and tried the Windows XP part but I couldn't do the last step because I can't use the CD that came with my Action Replay [CD doesn't fit...] so what am i suppose to do to get it working? :confused:

any help is appreciated, thanks

I GOT IT, thx person on youtube >_>

Edited by Horus

[CD doesn't fit...]

It's the small CD, isn't it...

Shouldn't there be a small groove in the tray the same size as the disc?

If it is legal, I can upload an ISO of the Disc. (Hey Admin, that's your cue to specify wether it is or not..)

Usually there's a smaller circle in the CD space to fit it otherwise there's a circle to put the hole of the CD through. But still if you don't have either I can only think of one solution. Go to a friend or someone who would allow you to use their computer. Continue if they have the following requirements:

1. A space where the small CD fits

2. A program where you can burn/copy the CD (eg. Nero Startsmart)

Just burn/copy the small disk onto a big disk which fits your computer.

*sigh* here..

Action Replay DS Installer

Action Replay DS Media Edition Installer

stop being a big baby, download one of the two of which you have and install them, Horus. they'll work fine. ok? ok.

if you still have problems after installing these, then let me know.

by the way, does this topic should be in the RAM editing help section of the message board?

- Soldjermon