PWT Download Tournaments

Kaphotics

Really?

I saw videos of people playing with different sprites.

Did they use KazoWAR's B/W tools?

(Not sure of what it does but i think it does that)

EDIT: I briefly checked it and it actually does that, so how about using the PWT Editor or the Download Tournament Editor, then using KazoWAR's B/W tools to change the sprites, and load it on the emulator?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone , I'm asking here with hope of answers.

I have downloaded the PWT Download Tournaments, but I want to create a custom Tournament , I already have edit the trainers and pokemons , but after saving my save file , when i run it , that not work... there are trainers of World Championships... I don't know where i'm failing...thanks for answers!

Really?

I saw videos of people playing with different sprites.

Did they use KazoWAR's B/W tools?

(Not sure of what it does but i think it does that)

EDIT: I briefly checked it and it actually does that, so how about using the PWT Editor or the Download Tournament Editor, then using KazoWAR's B/W tools to change the sprites, and load it on the emulator?

Given that you're changing the sprites in the rom, just means they aren't actually programmed into the game =.=

It's practically a rom hack, if you were to do that, right?

Hi Everyone , I'm asking here with hope of answers.

I have downloaded the PWT Download Tournaments, but I want to create a custom Tournament , I already have edit the trainers and pokemons , but after saving my save file , when i run it , that not work... there are trainers of World Championships... I don't know where i'm failing...thanks for answers!

sorry, more information is probably required :/

sorry , i'm french and my english is not excellent :/

I have downloaded Download tournofament editor and I have edited a tournament. I have change trainers , pokemons , and rules. I saved my save and all that I have edited not work...why ? I have maybe forgot to do anything...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello I was wondering to get any way to add wifi PWT tournament on my black 2 game.

I searched on gallery event but haven't found the pwt files of the tournaments.My game is a italian black 2 and I would want to add all the old events that was available in my country.

Sorry for reply on a old thread but this is the right one :)

Edited by RedOrb Sapphire

7 minutes ago, RedOrb Sapphire said:

Hello I was wondering to get any way to add wifi PWT tournament on my black 2 game.

I searched on gallery event but haven't found the pwt files of the tournaments.My game is a italian black 2 and I would want to add all the old events taht was available for my country.

Sorry for reply on a old thread but this is the right one :)

The files are in the Pokemon World Tournaments Gallery.

Italy got the 2012 Junior, Senior and Master Division Challenges. All language versions are available on their respective download page.

And here's how to use them:

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
32 minutes ago, kimodragon said:

Guys any one have this PWT file

this is video link he play LC PWT 

B.T.W  I using WiFi desmume on IP 104.131.93.87 still working battle , Trade >>Etc>>>

lc.PNG

could be a custom file

edit: Lol it says custom in the title.

14 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

could be a custom file

edit: Lol it says custom in the title.

Np i want this file  , i tried so hard yesterday to make LC with  Download Tournament Editor v1.4 & PWTEditor v0.2.1

and i just change pokemon  No to 6 pokemon and level 5  + banded pokemon  . change pokemon trainer   after 5 H file corrupted :(

1.gif

Capturedsss.PNG

Lc 11.PNG

ssdd.PNG

Capturefffdd.jpg

2.gif

Edited by kimodragon

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2018 at 2:52 AM, kimodragon said:

Np i want this file  , i tried so hard yesterday to make LC with  Download Tournament Editor v1.4 & PWTEditor v0.2.1

and i just change pokemon  No to 6 pokemon and level 5  + banded pokemon  . change pokemon trainer   after 5 H file corrupted :(

1.gif

How you can use Nintendo CWF?

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2018 at 3:00 AM, kimodragon said:

Guys any one have this PWT file

this is video link he play LC PWT 

B.T.W  I using WiFi desmume on IP 104.131.93.87 still working battle , Trade >>Etc>>>

lc.PNG

Hahahahah, that's my custom tournament you posted there!

And yes, I still have it on my PC. :)

• 5 months later...
On 5/31/2014 at 8:24 PM, Prof. 9 said:

I believe you just get the opposite gender's trainer. So if you play as Nate, you get Hilda, whereas if you play as Rosa, you get Hilbert.

Incidentally, research by the altwfc.net team showed that the very first byte in the tournament data probably determines which games can download the tournament. 0x00 = Black 2, 0x01 = White 2, 0x02 = Both.

This comment is probably long overdue,but when I play as Rosa,I still get Hilda as my opponent in pwt. Is there any way that I can set the special trainer as Hilbert in the pwt download  tournament?

• 2 years later...

Was trying to make my own tournament but every time I fight one of the filler trainers the game says an "error has occurred" I have tried changing the Pokemon date source from pwt to ROM to ROM 2 nothing changes. I do apologise if this is a noobish question I am new to this. ^^"

• 1 year later...