PWT Download Tournaments

Kaphotics

I see. Too bad all computers here in the school lab (where I do stuff) use Windows XP SP2 under a guest account.

I would agree if this is ported to Java.

And I hope this program supports DSV files.

Edited by rigbycwts

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All the tournaments that were released so far are available in this thread.

English tournaments are:

2012 Junior Division Challenge (as well as its fixed version), 2012 Senior Division Challenge and 2012 Master Division Challenge (as well as its fixed version)

And also the Unused ROM Tournaments.

I have a problem, I run the tutorial "RubenPikachu" with their programs(PikaEdit and Download Tournament Editor )

[video=youtube;2kuLlkI7v_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kuLlkI7v_o

, but when I start the game I get this screen

tkAuw1x.jpg The data on the PWT have been deleted.

and when I go into the "tournament download" Miss in green tells me that there are no tournaments available, as I work out?

Edited by ciprian

Have you tried PWT Editor? If that didn't work either, upload your save file and the tournament you're trying to import.

The files that I edit with DTE in PWT-editor, tells me that the files are corrupt, while the file.pwt that I downloaded on the site normally opens.

I tried to edit this file that I downloaded on the website https://hotfile.com/dl/223118311/194c764/mondiali.pwt.html (I only changed as Lance pg) but if I open it with PWT-editor tells me it's corrupt, but if not I modify it, I normally opens.

however, the files I have modified it goes.

while it is the file that I create I wrong, maybe I'm wrong to be set? https://hotfile.com/dl/223124586/8a1a8f1/mio.pwt.html

however, I tried to change the pg filler, but their appearance remains unchanged, why?

wfOkmFf.jpgmMQAq77.jpg

Edit:Another question, you can only enter a maximum of 3 tournaments?

GOveyu8.jpg

Edited by ciprian

The tournaments you linked seem to have invalid checksums, so they are detected by PWT Editor and the game as corrupt. This could be due to using a hex editor to make changes, or bugs in the tool(s) you used. Since you used RubenPikachu's program, I can't help you with that; even though DTE was built on top of PWT Editor, it implements its own extra features, and I haven't had any tournaments corrupt on me with PWT Editor.

If you really want to import these, use a hex editor to truncate them to 0x1210 bytes and import them as Raw Data in PWT Editor.

Edit:Another question, you can only enter a maximum of 3 tournaments?
Yes. Three tournaments is the max that you can fit in a save file.

Since you used RubenPikachu's program, I can't help you with that; even though DTE was built on top of PWT Editor, it implements its own extra features, and I haven't had any tournaments corrupt on me with PWT Editor.
You'll have to ask RubenPikachu. Maybe it doesn't get saved?

Ok, I'm back... First of all, have you finished inserting all 4 trainers? DTE has some problems saving if you have only 3 trainers, if that's not the case then change the slots to match this... use slots 1-4 for trainers to battle and slots 5-7 select filler trainers

Also I downloaded your pwt file and it load some weird stuff like the pkm data is incomplete and there are only two trainers :confused:

The tournaments you linked seem to have invalid checksums, so they are detected by PWT Editor and the game as corrupt. This could be due to using a hex editor to make changes, or bugs in the tool(s) you used. Since you used RubenPikachu's program, I can't help you with that; even though DTE was built on top of PWT Editor, it implements its own extra features, and I haven't had any tournaments corrupt on me with PWT Editor.

If you really want to import these, use a hex editor to truncate them to 0x1210 bytes and import them as Raw Data in PWT Editor.

Well... DTE doesn't fix the checksum when saving a pwt file... the checksum is calculated when injecting a pwt file on the save file...

https://hotfile.com/dl/223276968/00074c0/mondiali.pwt.htmlNo, the file is this

---Posts Merged---

I solved it, it was enough to always put "PWT file" instead of ROM2, but instead of Misty I get Sabrina, strange is not it?

7TfHGAB.jpgVO8dgmy.jpg

Edit:I solved this, just reverse the files of the characters, for example if you want to "Blaine" you will have to select "Sabrina."

sQyvVhV.jpgJXomuf2.jpg

Edited by ciprian

---Posts Merged---

I solved it, it was enough to always put "PWT file" instead of ROM2, but instead of Misty I get Sabrina, strange is not it?

7TfHGAB.jpgVO8dgmy.jpg

Edit:I solved this, just reverse the files of the characters, for example if you want to "Blaine" you will have to select "Sabrina."

sQyvVhV.jpgJXomuf2.jpg

Then there is a bug on DTE... it is missing a special trainer before the gym leaders... I will be checking the source code to find the bug and fix it...