PWT Download Tournaments

Kaphotics

• 3 weeks later...

I figure, since I'm signed up here now, I might as well post this here. It's a tournament against me and friends in a group called "SG-1 Plays" (a bit obvious where we got our team name from :P ). Anyway, here is a video that shows the tournament in progress as well as the link for the download.

[video=youtube;LJTfEOqulCY]

Download the tournament here

I tried to open DTE

and I tried to edit my PWT.

But this happens....(Look at the attachment)

How would I fix this?

P.S. My save file ain't corrupted. Its still working!

This can happen when your save file is not in the standard format, for example when you're using an emulator such as No$gba (which by default compresses all save files). Try converting your save file to RAW format before you load them.

A new PWT download is available in korea since 1/31/2013. There was no similar PWT download released in the other countries.

Edit: Thanks to Kaphotics. I didn't see that this tournament was released in japan in september...

전설의 포켓몬 대격돌 (The Battle of Legendary Pokémon!)

The next will be 2012 Seniors Division Challenge at 2/28/2013.

Pokemon Legendar&#12.zip

Pokemon Legendar.zip

Edited by BlackShark

A new PWT download is available in korea since 1/31/2013. There was no similar PWT download released in the other countries.

전설의 포켓몬 대격돌 (Legendary Pokemon daegyeokdol (google translator..., I don't know the exact meaning))

"The Battle of Legendary Pokémon!" ~ Serebii.

It should be the same as the one released in Japan. Good on them for at least releasing it elsewhere!

• 2 weeks later...

I have found out that Studio Pokemon (check here for more info http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?26325-Studio-Pokemon-Injector.) can be inserted on a pwt file and battle against them.

I will add them later to DTE

Edit: Added!

[video=youtube;BURUuVideCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BURUuVideCQ

Edited by RubenPikachu

I would suggest making an online PWT editor/savefile tournament injector. Some people (myself included) work on computers that cannot install .NET framework due to factors like admin privileges or "deep-freeze"-enabled computers.