If I edit my saves so that in all my games I have the same Trainer ID and the same Secret ID will all the games recognize all my pokemon as mine?

For example, say I edit all my pokemon saves so that the Trainer ID in every save is "12345"

and the Secret ID in every save is "54321"

If I trade pokemon back and forth between versions, will the games recognize all of MY pokemon as MINE regardless of on which version they originated?

Of course I wont use those numbers, and my name will be the same in all the games, so this should work right?

Like on the pokemon it will say "OT:Name" "ID No. 12345"

and not shown will be "SID No. 54321"

so can anyone confirm if this actually works, or if it is just theoretical?

Thanks

Kinda figure that most likely nobody has tried as most have no reason to try this, but my ocd tells me to try it so that i can move my pokemon between games easily without gaining the faster growth, and without the downside of possibly ignoring my commands unless i actually trade with a friend.

But theoretically it should work, and i will try it and post if it works or not.

Oh, ok.

Btw so far i tried it with gen 3, i actually copied my leaf green save and renamed it to fire red, then loaded basically the same save in both games and traded and it appears to work for gen 3. I will update once i have tested more