can i use them without feeling bad?

trenhel27

I want to use pokegen to get all the super rare and legendary pokemon I have no other way of obtaining. My plan is to start them at lvl 1 with realistic IVs, no EVs, and their actual starting moves. Is this acceptable conduct for competitive play? No official nintendo events or anything, just with friends and maybe on random matches.

I want to use pokegen to get all the super rare and legendary pokemon I have no other way of obtaining. My plan is to start them at lvl 1 with realistic IVs, no EVs, and their actual starting moves. Is this acceptable conduct for competitive play? No official nintendo events or anything, just with friends and maybe on random matches.

Why not just scrap Legendaries and breed proper Pokemon to show your good at the game? Some Legendaries are OP and your friends may not like you using them. Obtain the properly or don't use them at all.

Why not just scrap Legendaries and breed proper Pokemon to show your good at the game? Some Legendaries are OP and your friends may not like you using them. Obtain the properly or don't use them at all.

I do. I have those pokemon that I breed and train. I want the legendaries for my pokedex, and how does it say I'm bad at the game if I give regular (random) IVs, no EVs, and start at lvl 1? I don't understand your thought process. I still have to do all that EV training.

You did, in a roundabout way, answer my question. I guess. So...thanks?