Where did Cubone come from?

ROG408

Anyways I have used 0134D8CF which is the "mankey" encounter code for gameshark. Upon using this I encountered Missingno and I caught him. Afterwards it said if I wanted to nickname Rhydon. Upon noticing this I found that somehow cubone was involved ( in the pokedex). There's no purpose to this thread just wanted to see what you guys think. Especially since the Pokemon conspiracy about 'M, cubone and kangaskhan. I don't know maybe Missingno might be involved. Pictures posted later

UPDATE: I realized that my post is ridiculous, and considered that it might just be a coincidence.

Edited by ROG408

Anyways I have used 0134D8CF which is the "mankey" encounter code for gameshark. Upon using this I encountered Missingno and I caught him. Afterwards it said if I wanted to nickname Rhydon. Upon noticing this I found that somehow cubone was involved ( in the pokedex). There's no purpose to this thread just wanted to see what you guys think. Especially since the Pokemon conspiracy about 'M, cubone and kangaskhan. I don't know maybe Missingno might be involved. Pictures posted later

1342718863059.png

1342718790652.png

1342718807769.png

1342718831775.png

1342718848457.png