Pokemon (M symbol)-Pink and Pokemon (F symbol)-Blue

Hi, lately I have been thinking of an idea for two pack Pokemon games. I have a storyline, legendaries, the Gym Leaders and Elite Fours on each side. My problem is I'm not a good programmer, so I was wondering if anyone can help me. This is the base storyline:

You can't choose your gender in the game (I am hoping this is able to stop in whichever game ROM is used): You are male if your playing Pokemon (M symbol)-Pink and you are female if your playing Pokemon (F symbol)-Blue.

Your professor is Juniper if you are (M symbol)-Pink and your professor is Oak if you are (F symbol)-Blue

What has happened is Dialga and Reshiram tagged together to beat Palkia and Zekrom. Instead the battle caused a rip in all time steams of the world of Pokemon. With one rippled world is purely male humans and the other one being purely female humans. However you are that only other gender in that world, with another one we find out near the end. You go and find the reason this happened (like every other game). I will explain more storyline if I get this starting first. This means no one can take the idea off me.

well this is the Legendaries, the Gym Leaders and Elite Fours:

Gym Leader 1: Rock

Pokemon: Geodude Lv10, Roggenrola Lv14

Gym Leader 2: Electric

Pokemon: Pikachu Lv14, Plusle[(M symbol)-Pink]/Minun [(F symbol)-Blue] Lv16, Tynamo Lv18

Gym Leader 3: Normal

Pokemon: Miltank [(M symbol)-Pink]/Tauros [(F symbol)-Blue] Lv18, Kecleon Lv20, Ditto Lv22

Gym Leader 4: Water

Pokemon: Luvdisc Lv22, Basculin [(M symbol)-Pink is Red, (F symbol)-Blue is Blue] Lv24, Seaking Lv26

Gym Leader 5: Fighting

Pokemon: Hitmonchan Lv26, Mienshao[(M symbol)-Pink]/Lucario [(F symbol)-Blue] Lv28, Heracross Lv28, Primeape Lv30

Gym Leader 6: Fire

Pokemon: Ninetales[(M symbol)-Pink]/Arcanine [(F symbol)-Blue] Lv30, Houndoom Lv32, Torkoal Lv32, Heatmor Lv34

Gym Leader 7: Dragon

Pokemon: Druddigon Lv34, Altaria Lv34, Vibrava Lv36, Altaria Lv36, Kingdra Lv38

Gym Leader 8: Poison

Pokemon: Nidoqueen[(M symbol)-Pink]/ Nidoking[(F symbol)-Blue]Lv40, Crobat Lv40, Drapion Lv42, Weezing Lv42, Gengar Lv44

Elite Four 1: Dark

Pokemon: Bisharp Lv45, Zoroark Lv45, Krookodile Lv47, Tyranitar Lv47, Umbreon Lv49

Elite Four 2: Psychic

Pokemon: Gardevoir[(M symbol)-Pink]/ Gallade[(F symbol)-Blue] Lv45, Wobbuffet Lv45, Alakazam Lv47, Bronzong Lv47, Unown (? or ! I don't what one yet) Lv49

Elite Four 3: Ghost

Pokemon: Sableye[(M symbol)-Pink]/ Spiritomb[(F symbol)-Blue] Lv45,Golurk Lv45, Chandelure Lv47, Jellicent [(M symbol)-Pink is Pink, (F symbol)-Blue is Blue] Lv47, Shedinja Lv49

Elite Four 4: Flying

Pokemon: Vespiquen Lv45, Tropius Lv45, Gyarados Lv47, Mandibuzz [(M symbol)-Pink]/ Braviary[(F symbol)-Blue] Lv47, Emolga Lv49

Elite Four F: Mix

Pokemon: Porygon-Z Lv45, Gastrodon [(M symbol)-Pink is Pink, (F symbol)-Blue is Blue] Lv46, Skuntank Lv47, Eelektross Lv48, Scizor Lv49, Kingdra Lv50

Catchable Legends in both games: Giratina, Jirachi, Landorus, Deoxys, Articuno, Celebi, Cobalion, Heatran, Rayquaza, Manaphy, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Regice, Regigigas, Regirock, Registeel, Shaymin, Suicune, Uxie, Victini, Zapdos, Kyurem (some of these might not go in the game due to area in the game)

Male Game

Gym Leader 1: Brock

Gym Leader 2: Lt. Surge

Gym Leader 3: Norman

Gym Leader 4: Crasher Wake

Gym Leader 5: Chuck

Gym Leader 6: Blaine

Gym Leader 7: Drayden

Gym Leader 8: Koga

Elite Four 1: Sidney

Elite Four 2: Will

Elite Four 3: Morty

Elite Four 4: Byron

Elite Four F: Alder

Main Legend: Dialga

Catchable Legends: Reshiram, Ho-Oh, Latios, Darkrai, Azelf, Groudon, Mewtwo, Terrakion, Tornadus

Female Game

Gym Leader 1: Roxanne

Gym Leader 2: Elesa

Gym Leader 3: Whitney

Gym Leader 4: Misty

Gym Leader 5: Maylene

Gym Leader 6: Flannery

Gym Leader 7: Iris

Gym Leader 8: Roxie

Elite Four 1: Karen

Elite Four 2: Caitlin

Elite Four 3: Phoebe

Elite Four 4: Jasmine

Elite Four F: Cynthia

Main Legend: Palkia

Catchable Legends: Cresselia, Kyogre, Latias, Lugia, Mesprit, Mew, Thundurus, Virizion, Zekrom

I will fill in more in about a hour to let my PC cool down. Please tell me if any of my spelling and/or grammar is right in this. I will keep my eyes checked for it too.

• 4 weeks later...

This seems like a pretty cool idea, honestly. I don't think I've ever heard of a storyline like this before, at least not in Pokemon. Just imagining a world like that... those people would be in anguish, possibly in panic.

However, the problem with changing the types of Leaders or Elites is that, for it to make any kind of sense, you'd have to do lots and LOTS of intensive map and texture and scripting work. If you hacked this from Generation 3 games, then sure, I could see this happening. The problems arise when you realize that there are perhaps only a handful of people with the know-how, skill and sheer will and free time to code that kind of stuff in Generation 5, a generation of which precious little is widely known.

I'd say your concept is excellent, but that the only realistic way of ever doing it right would be to hack Generations 1, 2, or 3 instead.