Why, oh why, did you have to wish for something that I want!? Ah well:

Granted, but then the Government brainwashes you, because it turns out that those who leave school before graduating become smarter than everyone, and that, is what the government does not want.

I wish that in year 8, they asked you what career you wanted to follow, then assigned you the appropriate subjects, instead of the current system.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but then everyone wants to be the same things, such as President, Superstar, Sports Star, etc. Because of this many people do not make it into their desired fields, and because of their education, they can't qualify for anything but what they wanted to be. This causes them to become unemployed for the rest of their lives and the entire economy of the world falls into ruin. Way to go. D:<

I wish I could shower more than once every 3 days. -.-;;;

Granted, But no one understands any of it, And everyone gets angry and starts looting and rioting. You're killed in the crossfire from the police and the rioters... Sorry.

I wish I had 493 shiny pokemon and that nothing bad would happen to them or me.

Granted, But no one understands any of it, And everyone gets angry and starts looting and rioting. You're killed in the crossfire from the police and the rioters... Sorry.

I wish I had 493 shiny pokemon and that nothing bad would happen to them or me.

Granted, but all 493 are fan made pokemon and are therefore absolutely useless to you. Your cart file then bursts into flames and you're left without a game and without a DS due to the fire melting the DS cart slot shut.

I wish September 20th were here already.

You can eat chocolate all day. And fly too. But you get caught up in a electric wire and get electrocuted and end up dying... you have no chance to eat your chocolate anymore...

I wish I could own a free website... as in not those blogs and stuff but to be a real webmaster.

Granted, but it's being held together by duct tape and glue and the touch screen is cracked and no longer functioning.

I wish people would stop making wishes about flying and/or eating chocolate.

Granted, but people instead wish for the Dark Future (my job to prevent) to be waiting for you, without me being there.

Granted, you tell the teacher not to give you any papers today... he/she listens to you and he/she doesn't give you any papers today... including an important Exam Notification. You have no idea what's going on until the day of the exam which you haven't prepared for.

I wish I could survive even after being ran over by a steamroller.