• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh how do you shrink a muscle up?

Granted. Although it results into your arms being permanently paralyzed.

I wish i had those awesome huge nerf guns.

Granted, but it breaks when you try to shoot the first time and it can't be fixed, and it was the last one ever made and the last in stock ever.

I wish that Knuckles the Echidna was even cooler than he already is.

Granted, but ONLY where you lived.

I wish that FlashcartReviews.com gained more positive publicity, resulting in more forum members.

Granted, but you end up with a community not unlike GameFAQs.

I wish I had a real Gardevoir to entertain me on this boring, boring sunday night.

I wish I had a real Gardevoir to entertain me on this boring, boring sunday night.

Granted, but after the night is over, J comes into this universe, captureing the both of you and taking you both back to her universe, where you will be trapped forever - with no way back, because in I.D.A.S.'s eyes, you are from that universe, so we won't be allowed to take you to any other universe!!!

I wish that the above happened to me, exactly the way I put it, except while still being the boss of I.D.A.S. so I can go back and forth between these two universes whenever.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

I don't understand what you mean. What is their community like?

I wish that the Platinum Re-Battle codes were done.

Granted, but the developers overlook something vital, and the codes end up erasing your game. too bad!!1111zz

I wish I knew what evandixon meant by I.D.A.S..

I don't understand what you mean. What is their community like?

Terrible, generally. Plenty of ignorance and thrice your daily recommended dosage of trolls.

Granted, but the developers overlook something vital, and the codes end up erasing your game. too bad!!1111zz

I wish I knew what evandixon meant by I.D.A.S..

Terrible, generally. Plenty of ignorance and thrice your daily recommended dosage of trolls.

Granted, but as soon as you find out you immidiately forget and are unable to remember ever again.

I wish I was a dog.

Granted, but as soon as you find out you immidiately forget and are unable to remember ever again.

I wish I was a dog.

Granted, but you become a Chihuahua and a horde of tough looking street cats come and maul you. You survive, but you are in huge pain for the rest of your horrible Chihuahua life.

I am so evil...

I wish that Eevee existed, and no other Pokemon exist, including it's evolutions, past present and future. Then I want to huggle it. :D And nothing hurts it or me in any way at all.

Granted you decide but then you choose the other then vice versa, etc. Soon by the time you made your decision, you're already 100 yrs old.

I wish I could enter a book and be the character of the story, and being able to freely escape and go back in again.

Granted, but you decide to turn into a tree to see what it's like, and then as you're changing shape, you are unable to return to human form, due to your lack of brain. Then, some *** comes along and starts chopping off your limbs, and since trees do feel pain, it's excruciating, but you are unable to do anything about it or even express your pain and you just stand there, writhing.

[/tl;dr story]

I wish that I could be bothered making a better avatar!