I wish I could travel between dimensions

Depends on what kind of Dimensions you are talking about.

• If you are talking about true dimensions, then the P-Branes overload, destroying the only way you could get back to the 3rd dimension.
  • If you are talking about universes, then an I.D.A.S. agent gets out of control and kills you even though I specifically said to not to attack anything

My wish:

I wish that someone released a kit to install a working GBA Slot onto the DSi that can sucessfully play GBA games, run the EZ Flash 3in1 (GBASize), launchable from the DSi Menu and flashcarts, with the following settings in the menu: Screen (Which screen to play it on) and Blowup (Option to display a black border, or to blow up the image to take up the entire screen), dosn't explode, dosn't kill anything (or anybody), dosn't make anything ill, dosn't invalidate the warrenty, dosn't block any existing feature, dosn't break the DSi in any way, dosn't break the GBA Games or DS Games or DS Flashcarts or GBA Flashcarts in any way, dosn't make the GBA Games stuck permanently in the slot, dosn't effect the DS Slot in any way, the GBA Slot is located in the same spot as on the DS Lite, with the same ammount of game exposed out of the slot, dosn't prevent the DSi Store from downloading anything, dosen't have any mis-placed pins, dosn't have complex setup, and only costs 10 US Dollers per DSi Unit.

Just try and corrupt that!

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Oops, I corrupted the wrong wish. This one is the correct one:

Granted, but then Pikachu smacks you for 6 days, 6 hours and 6 minutes straight. Then you cry cause it's Pikachu.

I wish that Ice Age 3 was out on DVD, and that I had it.

Granted, but it was un-playable on your DVD player,

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on what kind of Dimensions you are talking about.

• If you are talking about true dimensions, then the P-Branes overload, destroying the only way you could get back to the 3rd dimension.
  • If you are talking about universes, then an I.D.A.S. agent gets out of control and kills you even though I specifically said to not to attack anything

My wish:

I wish that someone released a kit to install a working GBA Slot onto the DSi that can sucessfully play GBA games, run the EZ Flash 3in1 (GBASize), launchable from the DSi Menu and flashcarts, with the following settings in the menu: Screen (Which screen to play it on) and Blowup (Option to display a black border, or to blow up the image to take up the entire screen), dosn't explode, dosn't kill anything (or anybody), dosn't make anything ill, dosn't invalidate the warrenty, dosn't block any existing feature, dosn't break the DSi in any way, dosn't break the GBA Games or DS Games or DS Flashcarts or GBA Flashcarts in any way, dosn't make the GBA Games stuck permanently in the slot, dosn't effect the DS Slot in any way, the GBA Slot is located in the same spot as on the DS Lite, with the same ammount of game exposed out of the slot, dosn't prevent the DSi Store from downloading anything, dosen't have any mis-placed pins, dosn't have complex setup, and only costs 10 US Dollers per DSi Unit.

Just try and corrupt that!

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Oops, I corrupted the wrong wish. This one is the correct one:

Granted, but it was un-playable on your DVD player,

Granted, but as you're walking out of the store you get mugged and your local gaming store is the victim of a high-scale robbery. The item in question is recalled shortly after due to multiple incidents just like this one all over the world and is banned from being released in the future.

I wish I could be a moderator on PP.

Granted, but as you're walking out of the store you get mugged and your local gaming store is the victim of a high-scale robbery. The item in question is recalled shortly after due to multiple incidents just like this one all over the world and is banned from being released in the future.

I wish I could be a moderator on PP.

Granted, but only of a forum that only Existing Moderators/Admins can see, resulting in that you moderating a forum you can't access.

I wish that the M3i Zero would release a Core update to bypass the DSi Firmware 1.4 tomorrow, wether Warez (like all the other carts are) or not.

Granted, but only of a forum that only Existing Moderators/Admins can see, resulting in that you moderating a forum you can't access.

I wish that the M3i Zero would release a Core update to bypass the DSi Firmware 1.4 tomorrow, wether Warez (like all the other carts are) or not.

Granted, but then the Firmware malfunctions and destroys itself from the inside out, rendering your DSi completely useless now.

I wish I could live in Japan.

Granted, but then the Firmware malfunctions and destroys itself from the inside out, rendering your DSi completely useless now.

I wish I could live in Japan.

Granted, but you can never leave.

I wish that J would stop trying to come to Toki Island (The island that Mystery Dungeon 2 takes place on).

Granted, but then the Island gets swallowed up by a tidal wave, killing everyone but J

That is a bad thing, because the island holds something required for International Security. My Resume will look REALLY bad if that happens.

I wish I had a new set of headphones that didn't cut the insides of my ears.

Granted, but they cost 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 US Dollars.

That is a bad thing, because the island holds something required for International Security. My Resume will look REALLY bad if that happens.

Granted, but they cost 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 US Dollars.

Your wish is automatically corrupted, whatever it may be.

I wish I could never get physically hurt.

Granted, but then something depresses you so badly that you try to commit suicide and it doesn't work, and you have to live with for the rest of your life.

I wish Arachnophobia didn't exist.

Granted, but you pick up a Brown Recluse spider and it bites you all over, causing a good portion of your body to necrotize over the course of a few days.

I wish poisonous spiders didn't exist.

Granted. But now all that didn't exist was the spiders venom, which stopped the spider from reaching enormous size.

I wish i can think of a wish.

Granted, but as soon as you think of it you forget. This causes you to get rather angry and you go on a malicious rampage because you're frustrated that you can't remembet. You kill atleast 50 people before you are cornered and shot down by the police. As you life flitters away, you suddenly remember what the wish was.

Twisted, ain't it?

I wish I wasn't so twisted.