• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, But only animated characters, Only on your tv, on every 2nd tuesday of every month, and it gives you explosive diahrea! (Sorry >.>)

I wish nothing bad would ever happen to me! Screw everyone else. As long as i'm good, i don't care.

granted but after understanding it and using it, it becomes obvious that no one likes your art so you become depressed and never speak to anyone again!

i wish people would realize its my birthday and gimme some awesome stuff

Granted, but then after you do it, your game crashes, your system over heats, bursts into flames, and you catch on fire. Since you were playing pokemon home alone, no one is around to help you. The flames catch onto your curtains and walls, and your house burns down with you in it. Your parents get into a fatal car crash on the way home with the person who hacked the coding, and no one ends up hearing about how you died in the fire, you're presumed to have run off to tahiti with some random crack head, and have O.D.ed at this point.

I wish that I was spiderman.

Granted and all the feathers of birds don't become stiff, instead they drop down, which causes all of them unable to fly and lose freedom.

I wish that Friction didn't exist in this world, while people still won't slip off the ground.