granted but the save file crashes and u have restart the whole thing.

i wish that i had a pokemon great in all aspects ,has great movepools, great stats, and is usable in-game, and in tourneys, battles, and trades.that's legit and completely legal.

and DOES NOT crash ur game.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

granted but on ur way there the plane crashes and u survive, so u have to swim the rest of the way.

i wish that gamefreak came up with a better pmd game. like a pmd4 that produces a brand new story-line.

and it is so awesome that they release it in the us.

granted but u have to go to school and do school-work instead with it being the holiday of extra school-work.

YOU FORGOT TO WISH GRRR...THE WISH MONSTER IS ANGRY >:(

Sorry for all caps lol.

I wish I could chain :P

granted but for the rest of eternity no one can make a normal wish again, rendering blowing out candels pointless.

i wish pokemon had more adult story lines with an 18 rating, so we could see some gore.

Granted but then all emulators stop dead and people stop emulating at alll!!! PLEASE NO!!!!

I wish there was a poke called Doc and it was a male only, dark-psychic, uber evo of Hypno. (wow i guess we will see his evo one day... nice!)

I wish there was a poke called Doc and it was a male only, dark-psychic, uber evo of Hypno. (wow i guess we will see his evo one day... nice!)
Granted, but due to the personality of the pokemon, as soon as he is evolved he refuses to obey you and the only way to get him to obey is with a badge distributed at a Nintendo event. The badge itself is locked into the game harder than the wifi-protocol, and unfortunately the event itself never makes it out of Japan. One day, you're on wifi and an obeying japanese Doc, the same pokemon you wished for, destroys your entire team.

I wish the pokemon franchise takes a violent turn in direction. Things become much more serious in the anime and the game: pokemon don't simply faint, they are brutalized within an inch of their lives. Trainers and pokes are subject to real life consequences and are capable of bleeding and dying. The entire franchise is suddenly geared more towards adult gamers in general.

Granted, but Pokemon loses more than half of its audience, then the series abruptly ends and the games and anime become banned in every country due to the sheer amount of violence and suggestive content.

I wish that the Pokemon series would finally get rid of Ash and Uber-chu and replace them with new protagonists and Pokemon.

Granted, but all of the regions are bland and stripped down due to the lack of space in the cartrage, and you can only catch Magikarp and Sentret in any given location.

I wish that in Gen. 5, they would make Missingno. into an actual, unglitched pokemon that Porygon could evolve into.