• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead, you die of excitement in another universe you got to through an illegally-obtained vescle.

I wish that these forums had more activity.

Granted. Now there is an extreme abundance of flamers/trollers/and generally horrible people.

I wish I could live one day as a female.

Granted. Now there is an extreme abundance of flamers/trollers/and generally horrible people.

I wish I could live one day as a female.

Granted, but the next day, you become gay. xD

I wish I knew why Flootenkerp was banned.

Granted, but the next day, you become gay. xD

I wish I knew why Flootenkerp was banned.

I won't corrupt this.

I made a thread, and it became a flame war that he was part of.

I guess he was infracted.

I wish that I could travel anywhere in time in any universe at will with no side effects relating to the fact that I could travel through time and universes.

[Edit]: wow, someone posted at the same time I did. Cool!

@Telos: You wished you were sentenced to death...

I won't corrupt this.

I made a thread, and it became a flame war that he was part of.

I guess he was infracted.

I wish that I could travel anywhere in time in any universe at will with no side effects relating to the fact that I could travel through time and universes.

[Edit]: wow, someone posted at the same time I did. Cool!

@Telos: You wished you were sentenced to death...

Granted, but you can only travel to one place and time and you can never return to your original time and place >:D

I wish that I never supported the Creative User badge...:|

But you did and now its a mess :(

I wish i hadnt wished for my above wish! (so i whouldnt be dead)

Granted and not corrupted out of pity...

I wish that when I put my DSi (turned on) on top of my DS lite, it didn't go into sleep mode.

Granted you are going through a wall and try teleporting you get stuck invisible ..you cant teleport out, walk through the wall,fly away,tell anyone that your there by reading there mind,you cant disactivate invisibility,you cant run out of the wall and you cant use strenght to break the wall!

WoW! O_o

I wish Goldgross was out of the wall :D

Granted and not corrupted out of pity...

I wish that when I put my DSi (turned on) on top of my DS lite, it didn't go into sleep mode.

Granted, but then it goes into Selfdestruct mode and merges with your DS lite and explodes to a billion peaces >=)

I wish i had the ability of flight, teleportation, going through walls, invisibility, super speed, super strength, invincibility, and mind control so i could do what i want, when i want and without anyone to stop me. MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Well this one can be corrupted 10 times over but lets see who does it first :creep:

And Evan posted a second before i did so i had to deleted my old post. :\

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

Granted you are going through a wall and try teleporting you get stuck invisible ..you cant teleport out, walk through the wall,fly away,tell anyone that your there by reading there mind,you cant disactivate invisibility,you cant run out of the wall and you cant use strenght to break the wall!

WoW! O_o

I wish Goldgross was out of the wall

Granted, but then i come to kill you and Evan for posting before me.:mad:

I wish i hadnt wished for people to reply to my wish so quickly....:confused:

Granted, but then it goes into Selfdestruct mode and merges with your DS lite and explodes to a billion peaces >=)

I wish i had the ability of flight, teleportation, going through walls, invisibility, super speed, super strength, invincibility, and mind control so i could do what i want, when i want and without anyone to stop me. MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Well this one can be corrupted 10 times over but lets see who does it first :creep:

And Evan posted a second before i did so i had to deleted my old post. :\

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

Granted, but then i come to kill you and Evan for posting before me.:mad:

I wish i hadnt wished for people to reply to my wish so quickly....:confused:

Instead, you also wished for death...

I wish that I could do Vulkan Mind Melds, while still being human, with no side-effects on the Mind-Meld itself.

Instead, you also wished for death...

I wish that I could do Vulkan Mind Melds, while still being human, with no side-effects on the Mind-Meld itself.

Granted but you can only perform them on yourself, no one else.

I wish I never brought up the whole Creative User Badge debate.

Instead, someone else brought it up.

I wish that I knew PHP, along with what I currently know on ASP.Net.

Granted but PHP was the only thing you knew, nothing else, not even your name...or your face.

I wish for this wish to be granted.

I wish that I knew PHP, along with what I currently know on ASP.Net.

Granted but PHP was the only thing you knew, nothing else, not even your name...or your face.

Read the wish carefully before granting it.

I wish to be able to dive underwater without needing to take another breath for another 24 Hours.

Granted: You no longer need to, but you mind makes you anyway.

I wish that I could [easily] be contempt with what I have.

Read the wish carefully before granting it.

Oh, sorry.

Granted, but even with your knowledge, you still failed at making a successful website.

Granted but the police find out that you caused this damage to him so you get arrested.

I wish to be able to dive underwater without needing to take another breath for another 24 Hours.

Granted but Sharks, Alligators, Crocodiles, and Pirannahs are all attracted to you, very hungry as well.

I wish that I was a better artist.

i wish that hgss would just come out in the US.......or japan or wherever

Granted, it first comes out in Japan but by the time you reach there its sold out. Then it comes out in the US but by the time you reach there its sold out as well xD. This chain continues till its sold out all over the world and you never get the Games >=)

I wish Pokemon would have its own TV channel and show episodes all day, that would be a dream come true!!:grog:

Yes but they dont show the half decent 1st and 2nd series instead they show all the awful

gens after that and they only show a new episode a month they repeat the same epsiodes over and over and over again >:D until your eyes bleed..X_X

You didn't wish!

I wish that Grumpig didn't exist and Spoink (Regular Spoink, no saying anything that changes Spoink's appearance)had no evolutions.