i wanna c how many wishes will b made and corrupted. to "corrupt a wish" u do make a wish and corrupt the wish before yours, meaning take it and twist it to something unwanted. For example:

(randomdude1) I wish that lvl 100 wasn't the highest possible level.

(randomdude2) Now lvl 10 is the highest you can raise your pokemon. I wish that we could create our own pokemon, send it in to nintendo, then have them send us a game that allows us to use the pokemon we created.

(randomdude3) Your pokemon then have to be the weakest pokemon in the franchise. I wish that we could walk any pokemon in amity park.

and so on. the only rule here (aside from the forum rules) is you cant wish for an uncorruptable wish.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you become a codemaker, but one tiny little mistake in a code crashes watevr kind of system that has the code way beyond repairs, and you get a bad reputation.

I wish that pokemon were real (so forget about the lvl 100 beating a lvl 1 thing--levels wont exist) and that watevr pokemon i wanted to catch i could catch if i could find, and that my pokemon would never turn on me

then the pokemon u caught, were to friendly, and got on ur nerves. then u got so tired of them, that u decided to murder all pokemon in the world. then once u succeed u suddenly regret it and thought u now had nothing to live for and comitted suicide.

i wish that humans lived for ever.

we can continue on the post above (THIS WAY^^^^^^^^^^^) but from now on, try to keep the wishes more pokemon centered.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

but then you got tired of living and just had to kill urself somehow, which you couldnt, and are forced to live tortured for eternity. next person make a wish

The Pokemon didn't die, although they became so weak, brittle, and old.

I wish that instead of HM moves, you gain Key, or regular items in your bag, which could carry out the desired action, like you would bring a sledge hammer to destroy rocks, or a folding helicopter, so you are able to fly, even a broad sword to cut tree's.

Does this even belong here? o_O

Too bad I don't mod this section, or I'd move this to the Pokemon Trivial Games section >.>

Granted, but they break after one usage.

I wish Farfetch'd would evolve (this is easily corruptible... :P)

yeah, but itd turn out like some frieken ugly "ugly duckling" thing that crashes your game:kikkoman: (it also will carry a baseball bat:biggrin:) i wish eevee had an evolution for every type.

Edited by D@t@_G@ll@de#3
grammar (since wraith might complain anyway (no offense))

Reason: grammar (since wraith might complain anyway (no offense))

... >.>

Granted but their stat distribution, aesthetics, and movepool were unoriginal, boring, and pretty much useless (I'm afraid that WILL happen).

I wish Gamefreak was smarter :P

yes but itd end up with crappy moves that would definitely not suit a magikarp. it would only learn stuff like bubble, scratch (scratch? what the?!), and so on.

i wish they had some kind of realistic pokemon battling system somewhere in the country. you can take your deck of cards there and battle them using a scanner that you put the card on. a hologram of the pokemon would show up, and its moves, poke-bodies, poke-powers, and other statistics from the card would all be downloaded onto the hologram. this is a long one, so it may be hard. takes a genius to corrupt this. muahahahahaha!!:kikkoman::bidoof::grog:

Edited by D@t@_G@ll@de#3
... why would you care?

Yeah but then, apart from Bite and Crunch it can't learn much Dark type moves. A dark type pokemon which could only leran a few dark-type moves? Wth? No STAB!

I wish the Eigakan Arceus would be delivered through Wi-Fi for English Versions of Pokemon Platinum instead of needing to go to the cinemas...