• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but everything becomes fun as well. There is no contrast, so fun is undefined.

I wish that THE SPECIAL BIDOOF! will appear and force all the Patrat to use self-destruct or explosion for taking it's spot as most annoying.

Also, I never said we couldn't move. I said we would do the same thing over and over again forever.

Granted, but the police arrested you because you were mailed a stolen copy.

I wish you remembered to corrupt that wish.

Why would they arrest me if I was mailed a stolen copy? They would want the one that mailed it to me.

Granted but I didn't want to corrupt that wish so I didn't.

I wish people would think before they act.

~KTSpinner~

You were arrested for the possession of stolen property. Granted, people will think before they act, but 'people' has been redefined to mean non homo sapiens. Aliens, pokemon, etc. Now think before they act. I wish that my past self would become inedible, voiding the previous wish to eat me.

Edited by ArkhaicToast

I am archaic toast. Therefore You would not want to eat me. You would break your teeth. Granted, but they are all clones. I wish that I could spin at lightspeed on an infinitely tall pole that is spinning.

*eats RaebErak*

I am a winner!

First off all you need is a little butter to soften you up.

Second granted but you get dizzy and fall infinitely until your death.

Third, I do taste good so go ahead.

Fourth you don't win.

Fifth I wish for a steel baseball bat

~KTSpinner~

Granted, however it has a bomb attached.

I wish the Nintendo of America would Would translate and localize The Last Story, Xenoblade, And Pandora's tower for Wii owners in the USA.. >_>

That wouldn't bother me at the moment. Lol...

Granted, however the lack of sunshine and less than amiable temperature cause key crops and plant life to fail and wither, causing a chain reaction in which the food chain eventually collapses under, thus ending life on earth as we know it.

(That's probably the most initially docile wish that has led to doomsday i've seen on this thread...)

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, However by an unfortunate mishap, you tripped and swallowed the tweezers, choking on them, simultaneously dropping your dynamite near a fire place, lighting just the fuse, only to find in your last breathing seconds that the snakes could talk and that the dynamite stick you bought was a dud.

I Wish that a random person at some point in the future would throw a single m&m at a mossy rock in November.

• 2 weeks later...