• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, the Gyarados see's it's tail thinking it's a fish and eats it. It starts losing a lot of blood from the open wound where it just dies in about 5 minutes and you can't retrieve your Gyarados till a week when it's entire body is decomposed.

I wish I had that Gyarados...

Granted, Smogon see's your Gyarados and then thinks that allllll Gyarados are that ubered and ban it forever so no one can ever use it....poor Blaziken...

I wish people would stop believing things when the world's going to end like May 21st 2011

Granted, they were poisonous and once the backed is opened, the poison could spread airborne and people got sick breathing it until the poison wiped out every life form on the planet.

I wish for a bomb that exploded right next to me...

Granted, but then abraham Lincoln came out from the penny and pulled an AK-47 from his hat and shot u with a rat-atat-tat

[video=youtube;4WgT9gy4zQA]

I wish i saw a double rainbow

Edited by AEROJAY
Forgot the spoiler

TO aqua guy: THat was the answer to someone elses wish. My wish was :I wish that it wasnt soo friggin hot. but annyways...

Granted. nothing moved making no point in time. then the fabric space and time broke and created a black hole sucking every thing in leading to no life for anyone!

I wish it wasnt raining soo hard