Granted, but you can't transfer the Deoxys to your game and since Deoxys is a virus, it gives the entire internet a virus and every single data is lost. devices and vehicles that depend on the internet fail and millions of people die. thats just the start, the economy will go down, once peaceful neighborhoods turn into giant riots, and the world becomes a survival ground. To finish it off, all the nukes that every country has eventually blows up since they were stabilized due to internet access and the planet is badly damaged. This all started because you wanted ONE DEOXYS and look what you caused, you should be ashamed.............

I wish for a dream that can't be dreamed...

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but unbeknownst to you, Japanese scientists have perfected their technology to create a vacuum through a wormhole so that a baby Universe is created and everyone was shipped into this new Universe before wormhole to the baby Universe pinched off from the mother Universe. Also, the scientists were able to permanently block the virus from crossing over into the new Universe.

I wish for us to reap what we sow.

Granted, and since your evil counterpart is convicted of the crime, you are off the hook. However, I videotaped the crime, found out that man's counterpart was killed in our Universe in an unsolved mystery, and sent the videotape to the police in our Universe, and you were convicted of the crime here, and not even Cochran can save you.

I wish that this thread's name had been entitled "Fulfill Wishes Here" instead of "Corrupt a wish", thus changing everything that's been in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, but...

You didnt get hooked with the thread (name made it less popular) a Monday, that monday you went to get some milk and a punk gang killed you thus changing creating a tangent in time with a 2011 with you and a 2011 without you.

I wish to be the very best, like no one ever was.

Granted, You got a light speed computer , but the light speed made the screen too bright and blinded you so the speed didnt matter.

I wish that you can cross breed 2 pokemon and create a new species! Like a Garchomp+Druddigon=Druddichomp

1zgqqr.pngULTIMATE POKEMON

Congratulation, your created a new species that should of never ever been bred. Since it should never ever been bred, the living organism will be unstable and will suffer badly and will be in extreme pain thus resulting in dead. When the officials come to check on your house, they see you've been trying to play "God" by creating an entirely new species and will arrest your along with the charge of inhumane cruelty. You will be convicted and sent to straight to prison and they most likely will torture you which is worse than death since in death your dead and you no longer feel pain.

I wish for a wish to wish for....oh wait I just made one....I wish for thousands of tigers to be chasing me....

Granted, 3DS systems actually become alive and decided that they are superior to all life forms and technology in this universe and try to kill everything that they don't like so they decide to upgrade themselves with weapons of mass destruction and you pretty much know what's going to happen next(thanks for granting my wish AEROJAY and making it even better).

I wish for the universe to explode along with all lifeforms in existence and that have ever existed but for the lifeforms that have existed explode before the life forms that were supposed to explode, it would create a time paradox with having a life form explode before they were supposed to...

Granted, you are captured and are brutaly tortured and since you can't die, you continue feeling the pain over an over again (pain includes starvation, gunshot, getting skin peeled off, getting nuked into trillions of tiny bits and then resembled again with stitches to just get nuked over and over again)...

I wish my DS Lite was eating me...