Having trouble creating Pokémon in White 2 which appear as my own.

Sheeno

Hey there everyone. I recently got Pokégen because I heard it was better than Pokésav for the new generations, but I'm having a lot of trouble creating Pokémon that appear as if I hatched them on White 2 using DeSmuME. Each Pokémon is generated fine, but they are all "Apparently hatched" rather than "Hatched" and so get boosted XP, which is not what I want. To find out my secret ID I used this code:

94000130 FFBB0000

DA000000 0223AE36

D6000000 022260A4

D2000000 00000000

And so all the Pokémon have the correct Secret ID, as far as I know. My OT is set to what it is in my game, but I haven't included any trash bytes at the end - could this be a problem? The extra bytes are set to 66 (0x42) and I've tried having both 0 and 1 in the box next to that. I'm pretty sure that everything under the "Met" tab is as it should be for hatched Pokémon, but even if it isn't, as I understand it is only the information on the OT/Misc tab which determines whether or not the game thinks you traded it.

I'm honestly not concerned about the Pokémon seeming legal, this is only for my personal amusement of the game. I just want a challenge by playing through the game with six Pokémon of my choosing, and the fact the game thinks they're traded really reduces the challenge which is the last thing I want. I would prefer it if I could create Pokémon which the game doesn't think are traded, but if that turns out to be an impossibility then an AR code to make them gain standard, rather than boosted, XP would suffice.

Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks for the advice, but I'm not sure if that's it. I went through many secret ID codes before I found one that actually made a difference; I started with $3500, but after holding Select + Up with the code I posted above enabled my money changed to $49394. I tried disabling that code, enabling yours and holding L, but my money remains at $49394 so I assume that is definitely my secret ID.

Any other ideas? I'm sure it's something small and silly, which just makes it all the more frustrating. :confused:

EDIT: I'm completely new to this so this is probably entirely wrong, but could it be something to do with the language? I've got my Pokégen language set to English and haven't yet downloaded the most Japanese language file update (I figured it wasn't necessary), but maybe because it's a translated Japanese ROM the Pokémon generated need to be Japanese for them to be recognised as my trainer's?