kingdom hearts 358/2 days

kunaidude34

are you going to buy "KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS"?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. are you going to buy "KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS"?

hey, it's kunai, and i'm creating this thread to discuss the new game kingdom hearts 358/2 days for the ds. as far as i know, it's coming out this fall of 2009.

(for Americans) in my personal opinion, they could have done better with the graphics, but other than that, it's great. the question is, are u going to buy it?

they could have done better with the graphics, but other than that, it's great.

How could of they improve the graphics, I'm pretty sure that's the DS's limit, they already used up all the memory on the DS which is 256MB, although that's untrimmed.

I'm not gonna buy it...... physically, but the only problem i have with the game is it's awkward feel, playing Kingdom Hearts without an analog stick feels strange, but other then that i am really impressed, they succeeded in creating Kingdom Hearts to work in the DS, all in a smooth frame rate, and a decent amount of enemies on screen.

Kudos Square Enix! it took around 1-3 years but you did it.

i thought that was illegal if you dont have the official game for the DS(i).... better watch your back:biggrin: lol well anyways i keep getting this feeling that they will make A Re:358/2 days in the PS2 or PS3, one that has Playstation 2 or 3 graphic capabilities, so we can enjoy the game to its fullest extent. im still getting it though.

i thought that was illegal if you dont have the official game for the DS(i).... better watch your back:biggrin: lol well anyways i keep getting this feeling that they will make A Re:358/2 days in the PS2 or PS3, one that has Playstation 2 or 3 graphic capabilities, so we can enjoy the game to its fullest extent. im still getting it though.

I hope they do that as I now have a PS3, but I will still have to get the DS version.

yeah :biggrin:

i'm not sure if it's illegal, but it's definetely not completely legal.

Well there are a few ways around possessing a rom semi legally. Like if you download the rom, and you delete the said rom, in X number of days, as if your demonstrating the game, to see if you will purchase the physical copy.

If I'm able to recall correctly, wasn't there a rule about your statement, Ah here it is:

Abide by United States laws when on this site.

Project Pokémon is hosted in the US, and as such all material on it must abide by US laws. This means you cannot upload or link to pirated material (copyrighted material which you do not have the rights to distribute). If you mention having a ROM in any of your posts, we will assume that you backed it up from a retail cartridge that you own. If we have reason to believe that that is not the case, any offending posts will be removed and the poster will face consequences as detailed below. By extension this means there should be absolutely no discussion of pre-release leaked ROMs or Pokémon distribution ROMs as there is no legal way to obtain one. Should you need to share an edited ROM with others, you must use a patch file; linking to or uploading a ROM, even if it has been edited, is strictly forbidden.

Oh wait, i guess i over read the rule.

Was there a specific date, the US game is going to be released, all i know is that the game maybe released in September...... Or was that a different game.:confused: