Need pro help. can these certain 3rd gen events can be shiny?

HuhWhatWhy

I would like to know which 10 Aniv Celebi and Channel Jirachi natures can be shiny.

I know Nintendo ban shiny for these 3rd gen event but they also screwed up the distribution cart. Just want to know which nature for shinies are 'legal'.

Thanks~

Because of someone is offering 'someone' these. So that 'someone' asked me about this. lol.

As what I heard they screwed up distribution cart.

Anyway if more people say it is impossible (actually since Nintendo bans shiny Celebi and Jirachi for all 3rd gen events which should be final), I shall confirm they cannot be shiny. I just like to know whether they are possible to be shiny, as in certain natures. I do have doubt 10Aniv and Channel can be shiny but I seen shiny 10Aniv Pokemon for download. that makes me think maybe it can be 'legally' gotten.

maybe they did "screw up" the distro cart, but no one can prove that. it's more guessing. and really no one knows if either can be shiny. you can't say either way.

if you can give me a distro cart/rom i can tell you in like 10 minutes, but that's not going to happen so you're just going to have a bunch of "yes they can"/"no they can't" guessing.

and wishmkr jirachi can be shiny, so if they ban shiny jirachi it's their own ignorance that's the problem.

Ha yeah. Even so they still ban it so pretty much this shiny Jirachi is for show and only able at most use it to battle against Pal Pad friends.

Lol what is the chances I have that cart? So yeah it is all depends on yes or no from people point of view. Can't really agree to hackers who say yes without explanation...

Yeah I shall await for more answers for this.

• 2 weeks later...

Bond really knows his stuff here. Basically though whether they could or couldn't be shiny isn't even the issue here for you from what I've read. No one's ever appeared with a credible legal one and effectively they don't exist, so just don't trade for them as 100% of the time you'll be getting a hack. If someone had to give an official verdict on whether there are any legit shiny versions of these events in existence, the only sensible response would be that there aren't.

Wouldn't be all that surprised if CHANNEL can be shiny though based on pure speculation. I suppose theoretically someone might spend hours and hours repeating the game to get Jirachis until they get a shiny one, IF it's possible, but I doubt that's ever going to happen. I really don't believe any of the stories about shiny 10 ANIV though, but I think Bond makes an excellent point as to why theoretically it should be possible.

Yeah. In theory. Though I would like to see proof of it. But I guess it is hard to find out the answer for a data that can be fabricated.

Anyway that person who wanted to give that 'someone' shiny don't know his stuff so trade cancelled.