B2W2 Event - Genesect

Guested

http://s1-02.twitpicproxy.com/photos/full/615332022.jpg?key=20481536

An article/advertisement in the latest Corocoro has revealed Genesect and the fact that it will be distributed by Wifi and Nintendo Zone to Black 2 and White 2 games from August 11th until September 14th.

There will no doubt be more details soon with the official announcement.

Edit: Official announcement, no new info yet.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2012/07/120714_g01.html

Edited by Guested

This is kind of surprising to me. It makes me wonder why they're doing this if Genosect would be in the Movie next year. Unless there's two Events for it, including this one.

Ever since this years Movie, I felt like they botched things up with the previous year's Movie. And that this year's made up for it. Perhaps they want to rush this generation, or maybe they want a Genosect / Hoenn Movie if they might do RS remakes, or even move along to a main game that's 3DS quicker...

I'm just going by the last generation's life cycle.

That would be amazing and it really does seem like they're picking up the pace this 5th generation. A 3DS game by 2013 wouldn't surprise me because of this and the fact that developers work and plan ahead when releasing for a new console. You know, beta work and ideas to slowly start putting things up. 5th Gen for me was the best and I hope Genesect gets some exclusive moves!

Perhaps they want to rush this generation, or maybe they want a Genosect / Hoenn Movie if they might do RS remakes

I'm hoping this is the case, and not that they want to release a 3DS exclusive game.

doesn't want to buy a 3DS yet

• 2 weeks later...

I look forward to it! I imported a JP copy of White 2 that I've been playing everyday since it arrived, I'm thrilled this is a wi-fi event because flying to Japan to get Keldeo and Meloetta wasn't an option for me. They may be rushing this generation, but I think Rigoli is right and that the RS remakes are on their way, hopefully not 3ds exclusives.