Need definite answer: Legit AuroraTicket possible on a US Emerald?

Gldsun gave me a JVC link (French website)

Forum discution about Aurora Ticket at the moment of French TRU distribution.

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-8907-2883766-1-0-1-0-0.htm

This is a post from 2005, he says he got the ticket with US Emerald.

It was hard to believe because it's pretty well done job but looks like it's the real thing. Personally i got enough info to accept it.

Edited by Requiem
replaced link

Gldsun gave me a JVC link (French website)

Forum discution about Aurora Ticket at the moment of French TRU distribution.

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-89...-1-0-1-0-0.htm

This is a post from 2005, he says he got the ticket with US Emerald.

It was hard to believe because it's pretty well done job but looks like it's the real thing. Personally i got enough info to accept it.

The Link doenst Work :(

ERREUR !

Désolé, le document que vous avez demandé

n'existe plus ou a changé d'adresse !

So it's pretty much confirmed that there can be a legit AuroraTicket on a US Emerald, and by extension, a shiny Deoxys with perfect IVs (Emerald RNG manipulation) from origin location "Hoenn" knowing Gen III exclusive moves.

Yay!:biggrin:

About the Wonder Card: I'm very surprised that a French WC distribution system designed to distribute to French FR/LG could also distribute to US Emerald before French Emerald was released. However, I do know that the deliveryman color mistake is true, as well as the double exclamation points.

Or he could have been lying.

That's possible, too.

Sorry for my english

No lying.

Maybe i am the only one personne have make this and its strange for you.

for me its 100% true. if you accept ok if you dont accept is your opnion.

When i can bee lying

I know is incredible but its that

:)

However, I do know that the deliveryman color mistake is true, as well as the double exclamation points.

The mistake is even on US Mystic Ticket which was officially distributed on Emerald along with FR/LG. Nintendo didn't put much effort into this.

So it's pretty much confirmed that there can be a legit AuroraTicket on a US Emerald, and by extension, a shiny Deoxys with perfect IVs (Emerald RNG manipulation) from origin location "Hoenn" knowing Gen III exclusive moves.

HELL NO.

Even searching in the thousands of hours range, RNG Reporter can't find a flawless Pokemon through any method but breeding.

Even if such a frame were found, you'd practically have to edit the SID of either your character or Deoxys for it to be shiny.

But yeah, as soon as I find out a way to spoof the Mystery Gift, that shiny is MINE.

HELL NO.

Even searching in the thousands of hours range, RNG Reporter can't find a flawless Pokemon through any method but breeding.

Even if such a frame were found, you'd practically have to edit the SID of either your character or Deoxys for it to be shiny.

But yeah, as soon as I find out a way to spoof the Mystery Gift, that shiny is MINE.

You might as well save yourself the trouble and just use a warp code to reach Birth Island.

You might as well save yourself the trouble and just use a warp code to reach Birth Island.

I like my game to look totally legit. I refuse to hack anything that might make an impossible situation, such as having an English Mew from Emerald, or modifying my PIDs or IVs.

So, if I don't find a way to get the ticket in my bag (and have the game recognize it WITHOUT CODES ACTIVE), I'm just gonna skip out on Deoxys.

Please let me know when you find a method; I've been looking for one for ages as well.

HELL NO.

Shiny flawless Method 1 encounters *are* technically possible in Emerald. Trainer IDs and Secret IDs can be manipulated exactly the same way as encounter IV/PIDs can, and just as easily. Yes, you do have to be willing to leave your game on for weeks on end and time the encounter down to 1/60 second, but it is completely possible. Just very improbable.

Please let me know when you find a method; I've been looking for one for ages as well.

Shiny flawless Method 1 encounters *are* technically possible in Emerald. Trainer IDs and Secret IDs can be manipulated exactly the same way as encounter IV/PIDs can, and just as easily. Yes, you do have to be willing to leave your game on for weeks on end and time the encounter down to 1/60 second, but it is completely possible. Just very improbable.

I don't think you get it. Even leaving shinyness out of the equation, RNG Reporter isn't equipped to handle extremely high frames, and a flawless frame doesn't appear within its current limits.

• 4 months later...
I don't think you get it. Even leaving shinyness out of the equation, RNG Reporter isn't equipped to handle extremely high frames, and a flawless frame doesn't appear within its current limits.

Timid flawless at frame 176562489.

Docile flawless at frame 816994416.

Calm flawless at frame 1821972669.

Modest flawless at frame 2324046137.

There are more at higher frames, but as I won't use them, these will suffice. I already proved the point with the first one anyways.

• 3 weeks later...