Custom C-Gear Skins with PokeGen [Tutorial + Resource]

piggman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I never noticed this topic. can someone make a skin of the image attached to this post? it's for BW.

thank you very much. I hope it's not too complex even when reduced to 16 bit colors... it turns out all black when I insert it in PokeSkinED...

p.s. send it to me by pm, thanks.

auron..bmp

auron..bmp

Edited by tyons

• 2 weeks later...
Is there any problem in inserting C-Gear Skins (as well Pokédex Skins, Musical Shows, PWT tournaments) from other languages into the retail American game?

There's no problem in inserting CGear and Pokedex skins.

Musicals will keep their original name, but the musical itsself works properly.

PWT tournaments will keep their names as well as the rules and your opponents names in their original language, but also works properly.

There's no problem in inserting CGear and Pokedex skins.

Musicals will keep their original name, but the musical itsself works properly.

PWT tournaments will keep their names as well as the rules and your opponents names in their original language, but also works properly.

So no bugs/glitches because of the Japanese/Korean characters, right? Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
You can use PokeCGear to import custom Pokedex skins as *.bmp files into your BW games directly.

For BW2 you have to use PikaEdit.

Just import your image in *.bmp format into PokeCGear, export it as *.pds and use PikaEdit to import it into your BW2 game.

Be sure that your image has a size of 256 x 192 and that it don't have to many tiles and colors. Number of colors should be 16.

Tiles for Pokedex skins are very limited I think.

----------------------------------

2hgqvjk.jpg

missingno dex. (not quite the same from pic to what the game converts to but still like it)

misingdex.zip

misingdex.zip