The Avatar/Signature Rating Thread

evandixon

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I made this set yesterday, just as a starting avi/sig set. I like it though so I might not make another for a while.

For Toffeuy I give it a 8/10. That Zongoose picture looks amazeing, and I love how the back ground is done. And I would go as far as say 9.5/10 for your Avi, I love Togekiss and that picture makes me jealous.

Scwib, the Flareon in your sig looks well placed and the background looks like it took some hard work. I woul give it a 9/10. But for your Avi I would say somewhere around 5.5/10 just because of it's blandness.

Signature: 7.8/10 - A bit simple and plain but I like it, images are well placed but still looks a bit weird with nothing but plain purple in the centre.

Avatar: 9.5/10 - Amazing the picture is cool and the background works very well into it.

About my Avatar, Greencat made it, he's good at avatars ;)

Btw, you like Togekiss too? Togekiss is my Favourite pokemon :)

how about my avatar
I haven't made a sig in forever, so I kinda forgot everything. Essentially, this is a mixed jumble of crap. Hope you like it.

delusionalsig.png

Fauntix, I only see an avatar so I can only rate that. 6/10, I wonder if you drew that yourself. The picture itself creeps me out a bit, it looks like a Male Gardevoir. What happened to your sig? It was really well done but way to big to be a sig.

Illithian, 7/10 about maybe more on the avi. I like the way you made the white around arceus feel epic(if you made the avi yourself. And for the sig, it does look like a big mess but for someone like me who played [PROTOTYPE] and enjoyed it I understand what it all means, 8.5/10 for Sig.

And Toffeuy, I was going for a "Rainy Day" kind of feel for my Avi/Sig set. I hope I achieved that feel.

I will give you 7/10 cause i cant see your name even though its all the way in the corner and what is the word that is behind the picture.

:/ I'm guessing the name's opacity was slightly lowered to make it a bit more blended. The word behind the picture is "delusional". You seem to have a bit of a problem with name opacity :/

Er...7.25/10 Illithian. A jumbled up mess of C4Ds...focal point doesn't really draw you in and his hidden behind all the effects and placed in an odd location. The main text is a bit hidden as well. The C4Ds are very sharp and jumbled.

I didn't really like the second one either actually. For the second one I followed a tutorial and that tutorial was specifically made to suit a certain character, but instead of using that character I used Dragonite which may have ruined it.

How about rate this one, I made most of it through experimenting with opacities and filters, only one layer used someone else's technique. The others I thought of myself:

LugiaSignature.png

Something just feels weird about this signature, maybe its colour is a little mixed, not sure what it is. Just something makes it not look as good, so i'm not expecting a too-high ranking.

I made this one out of boredom, I can gift it to anyone if you want, PM me if you want it, first come first serve. If you PM me and someone has already got it, too bad. Whoever asks for it first I will add their name to the signature and they get to keep it.

I didn't really like the second one either actually. For the second one I followed a tutorial and that tutorial was specifically made to suit a certain character, but instead of using that character I used Dragonite which may have ruined it.

How about rate this one, I made most of it through experimenting with opacities and filters, only one layer used someone else's technique. The others I thought of myself:

LugiaSignature.png

Something just feels weird about this signature, maybe its colour is a little mixed, not sure what it is. Just something makes it not look as good, so i'm not expecting a too-high ranking.

I made this one out of boredom, I can gift it to anyone if you want, PM me if you want it, first come first serve. If you PM me and someone has already got it, too bad. Whoever asks for it first I will add their name to the signature and they get to keep it.

Onece again 10/10

:P

NarutoUzumakiSig.png

For this one...I messed around with a whole bunch of effects and in the end ended up changing a bit of it. I barely used anything at all, just a little smudging and a soft eraser.

Edited by Ziz