evandixon

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5dpb4k.png

plz rate this its not that good becuz im a beginner! but i need practice and this is one of my starters

Pretty good for a beginner signature. 4/10. Looks a bit copy and pasted. Renders are a bit...odd around the edges. Background is a little bit odd, but its not bad. Text is a little sharp against the background. Don't take it to heart =P you need a bit of practice is all.

Anyways...

ColorSplashSignature.png

Rate please. Took me two hours T-T. I was bored.

Pretty good for a beginner signature. 4/10. Looks a bit copy and pasted. Renders are a bit...odd around the edges. Background is a little bit odd, but its not bad. Text is a little sharp against the background. Don't take it to heart =P you need a bit of practice is all.

Anyways...

ColorSplashSignature.png

Rate please. Took me two hours T-T. I was bored.

We give up. What is it?

`im still working on becoming better but do you like this avatar i forgot to put my name on it ....:rolleyes:

i use GIMP so i used the burn tool to add more affect to ninetales

20pcwhx.png

@Ziz what program do you use and i dont even know what renders are im gonna need help wiith that one

@Kingpokeartist o dont think i thanked you for telly me hoe to use spoilers so........THANX!!:smile:

ok plz rate this avartar and do you think i should make a thread to post my sigs and avatars on or do i stick to the avater/signiture rating thread??

Edited by Becisfizzy

`im still working on becoming better but do you like this avatar i forgot to put my name on it ....:rolleyes:

i use GIMP so i used the burn tool to add more affect to ninetales

20pcwhx.png

@Ziz what program do you use and i dont even know what renders are im gonna need help wiith that one

@Kingpokeartist o dont think i thanked you for telly me hoe to use spoilers so........THANX!!:smile:

ok plz rate this avartar and do you think i should make a thread to post my sigs and avatars on or do i stick to the avater/signiture rating thread??

Renders are...hm. Well they are the pictures in your sig such as the Charmander you have in your signature now. It has no background so you can use it freely. I use Photoshop CS4, in GIMP I'm pretty sure my method is also possible...

Anyways, rate my new avatar please...

SmudgeBeamBlueAvatar.png

Hi, please rate my avatar and sig(that's in the spoiler)

I'm just a beginner, I wanted to test what I could do with photoshopCS4.

For the signature...the Plastic Wrap filter really doesn't work well unless you're trying to make a distorted background...which a lot of other effects are required, or if you're making water or plastic. Renders are a bit lacking of quality. Yes, some CoroCoro scans are pretty bad...so try to avoid bad quality renders. The background is pretty decent, and the glow behind the renders are nice. Overall...5/10.

Avatar...looks a bit copy and paste...the text has a nice texture to it though...4.75/10

Sorry. I'm a bit harsh. But pretty good for a beginner.

Ummm... ill rate the Zorua and Zoroark one a 7/10.

The Typhlosion one wasn't as good as the other one.... ill give it a 6/10.

Oh and Ziz, aren't those ratings a bit too harsh?

btw, What font did you use for the Zorua and Zoroark sig, it looks awesome.

@ Ziz I like them both, though I'm having some trouble figuring out what your avatar is about. I like the Naruto siggy, Naruto's a cool series in general (at least I think it's a Naruto sig, it looks like a guy with a headband holding a kunai knife). I can see you put some effort into both. Nice, 8/10.

EDIT: If you could give me a hint as to what the avatar is about, I'd appreciate it.

@ Ziz I like them both, though I'm having some trouble figuring out what your avatar is about. I like the Naruto siggy, Naruto's a cool series in general (at least I think it's a Naruto sig, it looks like a guy with a headband holding a kunai knife). I can see you put some effort into both. Nice, 8/10.

EDIT: If you could give me a hint as to what the avatar is about, I'd appreciate it.

The avatar really wasn't supposed to be about anything. Just a random light beam =P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cookie! In that case..

It's very nice but one thing is bothering me. The (front of the) face is not very visible because of the background. I don't know if you did this because you wanted it to be hard to see or not. Overal very nice work though. 7/10.

G.

Anyone wanna give my current one a rate? :)

Harsh or not ... just want pointers for future reference really. :D

It's actually pretty simple and really nice. But there are a few things. The render quality of both images aren't so good...you can see some spare pixels, which is never good. Plus the renders seem a bit fogged. The outside of the box aspect is...okay...but it isn't used that correctly. In order to get full effect, it must seem like it is popping from the signature box. Leaving part of it in and part of it out. I really love the claw marks. Cloud effect is a little unnecessary....probably because of my personal preference but it's okay I guess. Simpler background would be nice. The text effect is cool, I like the way you did that. Try putting a border on your text to exaggerate it a little bit more...and play around with some effects.

Overall...simple signature.

5.5/10