Posted Images

@Toffeuy:

Gengar - 7/10

• The extra ones are bit odd.
  • It's all just one color--purple.

Gyrados - 7/10

• Same style. Not very colorful.
  • Very few different shades.

Overall, they are good. Although I suggest you try looking into other effects except that one and IMO, it doesn't look very exciting. Maybe try adding extra colors and change the light source?

I didn't really like the second one either actually. For the second one I followed a tutorial and that tutorial was specifically made to suit a certain character, but instead of using that character I used Dragonite which may have ruined it.

How about rate this one, I made most of it through experimenting with opacities and filters, only one layer used someone else's technique. The others I thought of myself:

LugiaSignature.png

Something just feels weird about this signature, maybe its colour is a little mixed, not sure what it is. Just something makes it not look as good, so i'm not expecting a too-high ranking.

I made this one out of boredom, I can gift it to anyone if you want, PM me if you want it, first come first serve. If you PM me and someone has already got it, too bad. Whoever asks for it first I will add their name to the signature and they get to keep it.

Toffeuy, the problem with your new one is the whole thing has too little contrast. Basically that means the entire thing is bright. Theres no light source, theres no darkness, theres no depth. You can fix this by basically adding black brush strokes and using blending effects, and increasing the contrast, and changing the curves. But you have to figure out where is your light source, how are you going to use that, where is the darkness.

Rate my new sig?

angelicsig.png

Thx for the tips :)

For your sig, i'll give it around 9.3/10 - Pretty busy right now, can't be bothered giving explanations.

Toffeuy, to show how easy it is to fix your sig, I kinda did it myself:

20r43gk.png

Its not perfect, but its a good start. Basically I added a c4d, changed the curves (always just use 2 dots), slightly increased brightness and increased contrast using adjustment layers. I erased some over the render so it didn't look weird and it ended up fine. =) Good luck

Rate new sig please:

conflictsig.png

It's done very good but in my opinion it's a bit too busy.. I don't know where I have too look in the first instance. Maybe changing the background color's (or foreground?) would help. If I could make something like this I would be very satisfied but comparing it to your other works i don't think it's your best. 8/10

G.

9.2/10 - Was that a c4d you put in? It looks a bit weird when it's over majority of the stock, Unless it was supposed to be like a special made effect like being trapped in ice or something. And those white effects to the left of the head seems weird.

It's really good, best you've done in a while.

9.2/10 - Was that a c4d you put in? It looks a bit weird when it's over majority of the stock, Unless it was supposed to be like a special made effect like being trapped in ice or something. And those white effects to the left of the head seems weird.

It's really good, best you've done in a while.

The whole thing was composed of various C4Ds...since I never really use them all that much, I decided to give it a try.

• 2 weeks later...
See bold for the comments.

Where exactly would the text placement be better and not more "Random"? There's a big black space at the left, so why on earth would you put the text somewhere else? I do see what you mean about the flow, but the focal point doesn't need to be Samus' gun. I focused the image more on Samus as a whole.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...