The Avatar/Signature Rating Thread

evandixon

Aw, I doubt you're that horrible of an artist, Telly. :tongue: Besides, I could have done so much better with that image if it weren't done all in pen...I'm much more crafty with a pencil, and somehow able to manage a tablet alright, too.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

since its better than anything i can do.....7/10

how about my new sig? i had a sauske sig so why not a naruto one too :D

10/10

Wow! Telos, dang! Waaay better than anything I've made before.

Please rate my current avatar and sig.

lugiaavycopy.jpg

lugiasigrendercopy.jpg

Avatar: 7/10 - Where is your username?

Signature: 8/10 - Sorry, nothing against you, it just looks odd having a language in it that I cannot understand.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello? Is anyone out there?:

Please rate this one (6/28/2009 [8:20 CNT Update]):

evan-sig.png

Okay, so I just finished final edits to my two IRL best friends' avatars for their use on their DeviantArt accounts. These are made in response to the avatar I created for myself here, only following the strict dA guideline of 50x50 pixels.

Kiku_50_FINAL.gifKitsune_50_FINAL.gif

Clicking the images will link you to their individual galleries. They are both respected artists in their own right, so go check them both out if you have the time :]

Edited by Okami
Edited the entire post :P EDIT2: I broke the links, renewed.

I'll personally rate it an 8/10. The expression of Dewgong just doesn't seem to suit the background much. You might want to change the background a little or take that smirk off Dewgong's face so that it's mood blends in with the background.

@Narwhal: There is nothing wrong with the sig, just its location.

Try moving it to the top without the center align.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh, I guess that no one likes it, because everyone is ignoring it......

Please rate this one (6/28/2009 [8:20 CNT Update]):

evan-sig.png

Avatar: 7/10 - Where is your username?

Signature: 8/10 - Sorry, nothing against you, it just looks odd having a language in it that I cannot understand.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello? Is anyone out there?:

I don't like my name on my avatar because it takes up to much space and detracts form the actual art.

I personally like the Japanese on my sig, in fact I bought the Japanese version of Platinum and haven't updated to the english game largely due to the way the names look( Yes I own only the Japanese copy and am proud to say I beat it Four times without knowing any Japanese:D).

But thanks for the feedback.

And I give your Sig a 6/10 because it wasn't cutout well and it does not flow together well either.

Ok heres two i want rated,

1. is a request

picture.php?albumid=57&pictureid=806

I was asked to make this by metalbear he said he wanted a Bad@@S arceus.So did i get it right?

2.own sig Attempt

picture.php?albumid=57&pictureid=807 this isnt the finished one..its just a first attempt at my new sig i dont like it much..but what about you guys?

Ok heres two i want rated,

1. is a request

picture.php?albumid=57&pictureid=806

I was asked to make this by metalbear he said he wanted a Bad@@S arceus.So did i get it right?

2.own sig Attempt

picture.php?albumid=57&pictureid=807 this isnt the finished one..its just a first attempt at my new sig i dont like it much..but what about you guys?

1. 9.5/10 The light rays around the eyes are a bit too exaggerated. Erasing some of the areas of the rays so that they don't reach too far and adding emphasis to the eyes would make it look amazing. Other than that, it looks pwnful.

2. 9.99999999/10 The text color contrasts with the background a bit. But still great as always telos!

Edited by Ziz

My previous request was never rated...

Okay, so I just finished final edits to my two IRL best friends' avatars for their use on their DeviantArt accounts. These are made in response to the avatar I created for myself here, only following the strict dA guideline of 50x50 pixels.

Kiku_50_FINAL.gifKitsune_50_FINAL.gif

Clicking the images will link you to their individual galleries. They are both respected artists in their own right, so go check them both out if you have the time :]

Yeah thats cool but were is it pink and purple??

It starts from the left and it ends right under enzo. Its like a pinkish line.

My previous request was never rated...

10/10 to Both

You have an amazing spriting talent :) I could never do anything close to that.

Well how about a rate on my pixel stuff?

The pokewalker is made 100% by me and the poke's in them are edits of sprites to look like my own poke characters.

pokewalkerpixelzolu.pngpokewalkerex.png

These are the edited poke's

zolu.pngblaze.png

I also have some other pixel work too :3

lud.pngrainbowbaby.gif

Comments, concerns, crits? I have used all but the last two as my Avatar at one point or another.