Hello all!

Arcanine^cubed

Hello, I'm Arcanine^cubed, although you can call me Arca, Cubed, A³, or any variation of those.

I started playing Pokemon back when Red version came out, which I lovingly played on my Mom's Grey Brick until I got the Yellow version pack that came with a GameBoy Color (I still have both the Grey Brick and the Pikachu GBC). Until recently, I never took my game-play beyond standard casual play, when a friend of mine got me hooked on the competitive Pokemon battle simulator, Pokemon Showdown. After that I became more interested in the more in-depth mechanics of Pokemon battling.

I'm currently following the BW2 Translation project (I wish I could help out with it), and am writing an English transcript of the main story dialog. I've talked to a lot of people who have the Japanese game and can't progress due to not knowing what's being said, but don't want to mess around with ROMs and Patches.

Edited by Arcanine^cubed
Noticed small text error, fixed redundant sentence, spelling

Welcome to Project Pokemon!

Ah, another Pokemon Red player. It's good to see those who have played the older games appearing on the scene. ^^ Anyway, I want to help out with the translation project myself, namely because I have the game, but yeah. This isn't about me. I hope you enjoy yourself here!