Pokesav issues

Taican

Hi,

Just downloaded Pokesav from Project Pokemon, and when I tried to load PKM files into it (also from Project pokemon), it didn't display/find them in the location I had them saved. (Its pokesav ver.0.40c). Because of this, I used pokesav to create the pokemon from scratch to be pal parked, and got codes for the AR, but the pokemon don't have an OT name (OT is either blank, or filled with question marks). I tried to enter an OT name, but the field stays blank. When I saved the pokemon I created as a PKM file, it still couldn't 'see' them (when it had just created them). Has anyone else found these problems, and how do I fix it?

Thanks for the help.

Taican

I do not have a *.* option. I had switched it to the *.pkm though, with no success.

It seems to save them fine, just won't open them... :(

Taican

Sorry. The *.* option was at the very bottom with a bunch of strange characters in front of it. I didn't see it. It found them this time, hopefully it will work to load now. Thanks for the help.

BTW, I was poking around in the forums, and found some one else had had the OT Name Issue. They were told to backspace in the OT name box 20 times, and then enter the name. It seems to work (clears the Trash Bytes, or something).

Edited by Taican