Newbie here

Taican

Hi all,

I'm a newbie. Just finally found pokesav (here), after looking for a week or so. Found lots of tutorials for it (esp on Utube), but every link I tried to follow to actually download it was broken.

I'm playing Pokemon Pearl, as a counter-play for my son and wife (Diamond and Platinum respectively), and wanted to get pokesav to get the legendaries and event pokemon that otherwise we wouldn't be able to get.

We've played Pokemon since the beginning (and still have all the games, except Blue :( ).

Guess that will do for now.

Taican

Hi all,

I'm a newbie. Just finally found pokesav (here), after looking for a week or so. Found lots of tutorials for it (esp on Utube), but every link I tried to follow to actually download it was broken.

I'm playing Pokemon Pearl, as a counter-play for my son and wife (Diamond and Platinum respectively), and wanted to get pokesav to get the legendaries and event pokemon that otherwise we wouldn't be able to get.

We've played Pokemon since the beginning (and still have all the games, except Blue :( ).

Taican

Hello. I found about this place after seeing many ARDS codes labled "Poksave Generated".

Hi all,

Taican

Cool a pokemon playing family that's got to be sweet. To be able to talk about pokemon and everyone understand!

Anyways welcome to the site. If you need a cool avatar click on the link in my thread. My current avatar is the work of telos one of the artists there. And both my sigs are made by people that make avatars, bear831 and naru-chu...aren't they awesome? You should get one too!

I say this to practically every new member

Cool a pokemon playing family that's got to be sweet. To be able to talk about pokemon and everyone understand!

Anyways welcome to the site. If you need a cool avatar click on the link in my thread. My current avatar is the work of telos one of the artists there. And both my sigs are made by people that make avatars, bear831 and naru-chu...aren't they awesome? You should get one too!

I say this to practically every new member

lol! *cough*advertising*cough* just kidding lol.

A Pokemon-Playing Family must be awesome. That would seriously be so fun.