Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Game Help thread

Guested

I have just one question: Is the Abundant Shrine accessible before beating the main game? It seems like every walkthrough ignores this place, so I'm currently convinced you can't, but the levels of the wild Pokemon (according to Serebii) in that area are all about the same as the ones on the outlying route.

To move the crustle. you need to back track to the town with 8th gym and go north then west. Somewhere on the route you will encounter Terakkon and Corless will appear asking a question answer yes and he will give a device. Go back to the crustle and you will fight it. After you catch/defeat it it will be gone.

I'm in Opelucid City, I have 7 badges, I've beaten the three grunts and the sage, yet I'm unable to leave the city, the western route is blocked by a couple icy cone-like structures. While on the western route, there's an npc that refuses to let me access the bridge.

If you head east you will battle a shadow triad. then head to undella town. You can use that tunnel there to head to the next gym.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question about the game sync

well its more like a problem, I have just received the c-gear and ofcs i've saved the game and rested the game

to get out to the mine menu to get the game sync id I have received the game sync id

but when i am trying to add it in my account in the PGL

I'm receiving msg

"Can't register the Game Sync ID.

The Game Card is for

a different region."

is there a way some how to by pass it?

thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

Well, considered that this game offers us much more catchable pokemons, I'd like to have some advices on the in game team you're using. I went for Oshwatt, then caught a Mareep and a Venipede. Until now I didn't encounter much of a problem (except for the poison gym that caused me some troubles). I would have liked to catch a normal/flying pokemon such as Pidgey or Starly or Spearow but up to now (4th badge) I didn't have the occasion to do so. Which team are you using and are you satisfied?

• 4 weeks later...

@Fab: I had a Pidove by that point, not the best of the birds but eh, she served her purpose.

My original planned in game team was Emboar, Flygon, (Water type), (Electric), (Psychic), and Krookodile. After experiencing extreme frustration with Pignite/Golduck/Krokorok/Ampharos/Stoutland/Unfezant, I got a friend's help and now am packing a team of Charizard, Garchomp, Lanturn, Lapras (traded), Krookodile and Lucario (caught in-game).

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, stupid question, but did anyone else find the first gym way too damn hard? The wild Pokemon are not yielding ANY EXP and Cheren keeps using Work Up and potions... I am about ready to go out and buy a new AR (I lost mine) to level up easily.

Okay, stupid question, but did anyone else find the first gym way too damn hard? The wild Pokemon are not yielding ANY EXP and Cheren keeps using Work Up and potions... I am about ready to go out and buy a new AR (I lost mine) to level up easily.

That happens because of getting an illegal copy of B2/W2 games. Please buy retail game card or get patched version from somewhere on the Internet.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Okay, here is my problem. I beat the fourth gym leader and battled team plasma but the game wont continue. Literary, i am lost. Can someone help me out.

maybe it's glitching... i remember you have to battle charles on route 5 in a triple/rotation battle. after team plasma, you're supposed to advance.

might be a problem with the DS you're playing on. It's sorta tolled me when my DSi turned into scrap metal and wouldn't work with my Pokemon 5th gen games.

Edited by Pokemon_Trainer_Nate
forgot something